Chapter 83

Sunday morning after they cleaned the sheets and remade all the beds, they packed up the last of the groceries, cleaned the kitchen, then loaded up the car. The drive home seemed to go faster than when they had arrived. It was always like that when you headed back from a vacation.

After dropping Sabrina off at the farm, they said their farewells to her, Kat, and Neens. "You boys are welcome back any time. If you need a break just call and your rooms will be ready."

"Thanks mom." Alex hugged her grandmother goodbye and they left.  It was time to head back to South Korea, and they had a long day of flights ahead of them.

________

Many many hours later, they finally arrived back in Seoul Monday evening. Everyone was tired despite having slept through most of the flight. The guys headed back to their homes while Alex took a cab back to her hotel. She walked into her room and left her bag by the chair so she could flop down on the bed. "Home sweet home." 

She unpacked her bag and put her clothes away, then went into the bathroom to shower off the day of traveling. When she got out of the shower she checked her phone and saw a missed text from Ji-Hoon.

Ji-Hoon

Ji-Hoon:

Welcome back! Will you be ready to work tomorrow? 

Alex:

LOL, yes

It feels good to be back!

Ji-Hoon:

See you tomorrow

Alex put her phone on the charger and changed into her pj's. She got under the covers and looked around the room. It was oddly quiet after having been with the guys for a week straight. She got up to grab her laptop and refresh herself on where everything had been before she left so she could get caught up the next day. She checked her emails, and her notes, then jotted down questions she had for the editing team. They would be close to finishing all of the episodes by now except the last one. That one was waiting for the Seoul concerts in two weeks, then they would be able to complete the final edits. She tucked her computer away back in its bag then grabbed her phone.

My Kryptonite

Alex:

Night sexy

My Kryptonite:

So I've graduated from handsome to sexy?

What's left after sexy?

Alex:

 . . . . bodacious?

My Kryptonite:

I think you need to work on that.

Night beautiful

Alex:

________

The next morning Alex walked into the office she and Ji-Hoon shared at Hybe. His chair was empty but all of his stuff was there. She shrugged her shoulders and set her bag down to get her things situated back on her desk.

A little while later Ji-Hoon walked in, "Oh hey, there you are."

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "There you are. Where have you been?"