Chapter 82

"Welcome to HA Ha Tanka

"Welcome to HA Ha Tanka." Sabrina lead the guys down the trail to the ruins of the castle that once stood on the cliffs overlooking the lake. 

"OK, this is cool. Why is it called HA HA Tanka?" Jungkook was walking around the ruins taking pictures. 

"The Osage Native Americans called it that. Supposedly it means "laughing waters" in their language because of the natural spring near by. It puts out tons of gallons of fresh water every day." Alex was standing with Yoongi as he looked over the cliff to the lake below. "Isn't it awesome?" 

Yoongi nodded his head, "I like how secluded it feels out here. It's quiet."

They followed the trail down to the spring it was named for.

The guys crossed the bridge with Sabrina, taking selfies and exploring the park

The guys crossed the bridge with Sabrina, taking selfies and exploring the park. Yoongi and Alex leaned out over the rail of the bridge looking down at the water. He looked over at Alex, "Hey." She looked over at him. "Have you ever noticed, we've had some really good moments on bridges?" She tilted her head back and laughed. 

"Think about it." He turned to her, "That first night in Tokyo on the Sumida River, then in Fukuoka at the temple." She nodded her head and smiled, "I remember." He took a step toward her, "So let's keep it going." He gave her a wicked grin as he put his hand behind her head and lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was gentle and slow. He tilted his head to change the angle and placed his other hand on her lower back. Alex put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. 

When he pulled away, her eyes were still closed. He chuckled, "There, another great bridge moment." He tapped the tip of her nose with his finger then walked away to catch up with the others. Alex stood there blinking as she tried to regain thought. She smoothed her hair back then took a deep breath and let it out, "Ugh! He is such a tease." She turned on her heal and ran to catch up with him and the others.

________

Later that night after they had finished dinner, they gathered down at the dock with drinks and decided to try night fishing again. Yoongi stayed up in the house working, so Alex decided to join the rest of the group on the dock. They had music playing lightly in the background as they talked and fished.