Chapter 20

That Saturday, after the last concert had ended, Alex and Ji-Hoon were filming the guys back stage. They had 2 more weeks left in Japan, and tomorrow they would be leaving for Osaka. This was the longest they had stayed in one place on tour, but it gave them more time to rest between shows and they were able to extend their tour, unlike in the past. They were glad to have more time with ARMY and reach more places.

The guys were headed to their cars, and Alex and was walking with Tae when he realized he forgot his jacket in the dressing room. 

"Oh, don't worry I'll go grab it!" Alex turned and hurried back down the hall before Tae could stop her. 

She ran into the dressing room and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Yoongi changing into his shirt. He saw her and quickly turned around while he finished putting it on. He turned back and saw her grabbing Tae's jacket off a chair. Her face had turned red and her eyes were staring at his, now, clothed chest. 

"I, I, I'm sorry, I was just grabbing T, Taehyung's coat he forgot. Bye!" She stuttered as she backed into the door frame. She dropped Tae's jacket and bent quickly to pick it up. She waved and disappeared down the hall. 

Yoongi's shoulders started shaking from laughter. He didn't think he had ever heard Alex stutter, and the look on her face had been priceless. Perhaps the guys were right, maybe he had the same affect on her as she did him. He grabbed his stuff and headed out the door to catch up with everyone. 

Alex had just caught back up with Tae to hand him his jacket. He noticed her flushed cheeks, "Are you ok Alex? Your cheeks are red."

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine, just fine." She gave him a distracted smile. 

Tae looked over at Yoongi as he jogged up to them, "You ready to leave?"

"Yep!" Yoongi watched as Alex hurried ahead to reach the others. A wicked smile played across his face.

"What is that look for?" Tae asked him.

"I think I gave her a surprise when she saw me changing in the dressing room." Yoongi said as he watched her walking with the others. He turned to Tae with a smile still on his face, "I think she likes me." He swung his arm around Tae as they headed to the car. 

Tae smiled to himself. Hyung was in a good mood, and it was all thanks to Alex. This was definitely working out the way they had hoped.

________

The next morning they boarded the plain for Osaka. The guys took a quick nap on the way while Alex worked on her notes. She was staring out the window deep in thought when she felt someone sit in the seat next to her. She looked over to see Jimin smiling at her.

"So, how are things going?" He asked conversationally. 

"It's going, we've got a bunch of footage already and it's only been a couple of weeks. We'll have a ton of stuff to go over when we go back for the break. Are you looking forward to getting back home for a bit?"

Jimin thought for a second, "We haven't been gone that long, so the homesickness hasn't set in yet, but by the time the Asia portion is over we'll be ready to get back. I miss Korean food," he said laughing. 

"Oh I can imagine, traveling always makes me miss a homecooked meal."

"What is your favorite meal back home to make?" Jimin asked her. 

"Grilled steak and homemade garlic mashed potatoes with asparagus." Alex closed her eyes and made an mmm sound.

Jimin threw his head back and laughed, "That sounds really good, maybe we can make it when we get back to Korea."