Chapter 87

Saturday night, during the final concert in Seoul, the guys took to their microphones to bid their farewells to ARMY as they closed out the tour. Coming back home and performing was always special. This was where they began their journey. Seven teenage boys, driven by their love for music, having had no idea of the impact they would make and how far they would go.

The fans were emotional as each member spoke. Even Alex was a little misty eyed. She had been with them through the entire tour, and now it was over. They would move on to the next item on their schedules and head back to the studio to make new music for the next tour, because there would always be another tour. No matter what they did individually, they would always come back together.

RM lifted his microphone and smiled at the crowd, "ARMY! Tonight has been so special. We thank you for always being with us, and we look forward to what we will bring for you in the coming years. We'll see you again on the next tour!" The crowd went wild and the guys took one last bow as the music played on in the background.

Back stage after the concert, Alex and Ji-Hoon went to do their last interview with the guys. It would be the final piece for the documentary. They sat in their dressing room, still sweaty from the concert, and smiling happily for having completed another successful tour. 

JI-Hoon had the camera rolling as Alex asked them what their plans were from here on out, "Gentlemen, where will you go from here? Festa is coming up in a couple of weeks as well as the release of this documentary. What are your plans when everything is done?"

Yoongi leaned back on the couch and crossed his leg, "We have personal projects going that we will be working on, as well as getting back to the studio to start working on new music for the next album."

"We have some surprises in store for ARMY in the coming year, we hope they look forward to it." RM looked over at the guys and smiled, normally he ruined the surprises but he kept it under wraps today.

They wrapped up the interview, then made plans to have a late celebratory dinner back at HYBE. The tour was over. After the scheduled interviews they had the following week to promote Festa and the documentary premier, they would officially be on their own time. They were all looking forward to it.

Back at HYBE, Alex had a special surprise for the guys. She had been working on a video for them from outtakes she had saved while filming the documentary. Moments from their interviews and days out that spotlighted their affection and bond with one another. She gathered them around the tv while they ate.

"So . . . . I've put together a little something for all of you. I hope you like it." She pushed play and went to sit next to Yoongi on the couch.

Scenes from their flights, one-on-one interviews, the day at the beach, and hanging in the hotels played across the screen. She captured comments they made to one another, memories they talked about, and interactions that didn't even need words to understand how close they were.

The guys laughed during some parts of the video, while other parts made them emotional. She had put together clips of them discussing one another and what they meant to each other. There were a few moments where they were surprised, hearing things from the other members they had never been told before. 

When it was over the guys turned to Alex with smiles. "Alex, that was so good." "You need to send us a copy." "I didn't even know some of that happened." Yoongi gave her hand a squeeze and thanked her for making the video.

She was so happy they had liked it. They meant the world to her, they had accepted her as a friend, and now as Yoongi's girlfriend. She would do anything to repay them for their kindness and never let them forget how special they were to her.