Chapter 36

After the concerts in Amsterdam later that week, they were on their way to Berlin. It was a quick flight on a small charter jet. Namjoon was excited to go to Museum Island while they were there, and everyone decided to go with him and make a day of it, since he normally went to the museums by himself. 

That Tuesday they left first thing in the morning, trying to beat the crowds. They tried not to draw too much attention wherever they went, but most times it was unavoidable. It never failed that ARMY was everywhere, and eventually news would get out of where they were on their daily excursions. Wearing masks and unassuming outfits helped keep most people at bay for a while. 

They were inside the museum taking in the exhibits when a lady came up to their group. She had recognized them and asked if it was possible to take their picture. The guards stood close by waiting to see how the guys responded. Since there weren't many people around yet they decided to take their picture with her. She handed her phone to Alex, "Would you mind taking the picture?" Alex gladly took her phone and photographed them. The lady was on cloud nine. "I promise I won't post anything till later so you can enjoy your time here. Thank you so much! ARMY is so glad you guys are back!" She ran off to catch up with her friend she had come with.

Jimin was standing next to Alex, "That didn't bother you did it? Taking the picture for her?"

"No, why would that bother me?"

Jimin looked down a little shy, "Well, you are with us today as part of our group, we're not working."

Alex smiled at Jimin to show him he didn't need to worry, "Jimin, you guys are BTS. I'm not. What reason would I have to be in a photo with you, or mind taking one of you?"

Jimin looked sad at her comment, "Alex, you are our friend. We are enjoying this with you. Will you always be ok getting pushed aside for us?"

"That is what this life is about. ARMY wants you, not you and your new friend. We don't need to draw unnecessary attention when you are in the middle of your tour. I'm just the reporter tagging along."

"And that doesn't bother you?" He looked at her solemnly.

"No because I know I am here to do my job, not to become tabloid gossip. My goal is to keep the attention on you seven."

"Would that bother you to be in tabloid gossip?"

"If there was ever a reason to warrant me being in a tabloid, I suppose I would handle it and go about my day. I've seen what celebrity life can be like, I am one of the people that put them in the spotlight. I just try to do it honestly."

Yoongi overheard their conversation. He knew Alex went to any length to keep herself out of their reports in the media until the documentary was aired. She didn't like being in the spotlight outside of her work. He wondered how she would feel one day if she was in the tabloids because of him? If they were to date, would she be able to handle the pressure of the media in her personal life? It was something he would have to consider down the road if he intended to do something about his feelings for her. That was a part of his life, which means it would become a part of hers as well. 

Later that night they all went back to the group suite to have dinner and decided to watch a movie. Everyone grabbed whatever spot was available on the couch, chairs, or the floor. Jungkook and Tae were sitting on the couch with Alex, and Yoongi had taken a chair next to the couch. Just as the movie was starting he motioned to Jungkook with his head to move so he could sit next to Alex. Jungkook gave him a wink and slid onto the floor in front of Tae. Yoongi casually strolled over and sat next to Alex. She looked over at him and gave him a side grin then looked back at the movie. 

During the movie, Yoongi sat with his arms crossed over his chest. Every so often he would use his pointer finger to scratch a spot on Alex's arm, just so he could make some kind of contact with her that the guys wouldn't notice. She would smile to herself when he did.  

When the movie was over, Ji-Hoon told Alex they better go and that he would walk her to her room. Yoongi's face looked a bit let down. On the way to her room, Ji-Hoon chuckled to himself. "Do you think Yoongi was jealous?"

Alex looked at him shocked, "Is that why you said you would walk me to my room? To goad him?"

Ji-Hoon laughed, "It's all in good fun. You can tell he was after you tonight, making Jungkook move so he could sit by you."

Alex blushed, "That doesn't mean you need to tease him and make a scene." She shook her head as she laughed. Ji-Hoon was just like a big brother, always starting shit. 

________

Yoongi watched the door close behind Alex and Ji-Hoon after they left. "What the hell was that?"

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi, "What happened, what did I miss?"

Yoongi stopped before he made a fool of himself in front of the guys. He had wanted to walk Alex back to her room. He hadn't spent any time with her alone since their talk in the hotel a couple of weeks ago in London. He just wanted to talk to her for a bit. "Nothing, never mind." He left and went back to his room.

Namjoon looked over at Jin laughing with Jimin, "OK, someone tell me what is going on."

Jin composed himself, "Yoongi is jealous that Ji-Hoon took Alex back to her room. He wanted to do it."

Namjoon looked at Jimin puzzled, "But Ji-Hoon is just her friend, Yoongi has nothing to worry about."

Jungkook shook his head at RM, he missed the point, "We all know they are just friends, but Ji-Hoon did that to make Yoongi jealous on purpose. He's just pushing his buttons so Yoongi will act on his feelings for Alex."

"Oh." RM understood after that. "Well, he must really be in his feelings for him to get that jealous over something so small." He smiled at the guys.

Jungkook had a wicked gleam in his eye, "I'd say things are moving right along."

"