3 ; FREE NACHOS

YOU CAN JUST BE YOURSELF,
WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME,
NO JUDGEMENT

the eight of us had reconviened after the end of the set, and discarded our instruments into the two cars we had used to get to the venue

the city we were playing in had a lot to offer, and we started the night off in a local bar, ordering a round each for our respective bands.

we were just finishing up our third pints for the night, and inuoka stood from his seat after kuroo had very adamantly exclaimed that he was ready for the next round.

he looks at me expentantly, pushing his chair under the table. "ready to order?"

the last round for the band was on me, and when i look to the three boys questioningly, they all nodded letting me know they were happy to have the drinks bought now.

i followed inuoka to the bar, and while we waited in line, he nudged my arm. i looked to him, and he pointed at the menu hanging on the wall, behind the bartender. "they have lasagna."

my mouth drops open and i lean on the bar to get a closer look. "oh my god, i can't believe no one told me."

the boy laughs beside me, and indicates for me to move along as a few people walk from the bar with their drinks in hand. his hand lingers in the air around my waist, waiting for me to walk ahead.

"were you guys invited to the miyagi event?" i step forward, and nod at the question.

"yeah, you?"

he nods, and places his hands in his pockets. "i think kenma might actually be excited for this one." my eyebrows fly up, in surprise. "something about an orange haired kid coming to the show."

"oh, hinata?" i ask him, knowing of the boy because of my frequent catch-ups with kenma. "yeah, that one doesn't surprise me. they used to be close, i think."

"yeah, i heard that, too. they still are, i'm pretty sure."

i smile at the though of kenma being excited for a gig, even if only to be able to see a friend of his. the twins, suna and i had also made quite a few friends along the way of our musical travels.

"i think alisa is going to come watch the show, with lev, too."

i gasp at the information inuoka had laid out for me. alisa had been the one person that i became closest to, because of kuroo and kenma's acquaintance with lev.

as i recall our last conversation, just the day before, my face falls. "she told me she was going to be busy that weekend."

inuoka looks down at me, and inspects my face for a moment. then, he winces and ducks his head. "no, yeah, she is. i remember that, too."

the tone of his voice, though, indicates that she did not in fact tell him that. "inuoka, what do you know?"

he hums, acting clueless, looking down at me now with furrowed brows. "huh? what were we talking about?"