49 ; EYELASH WISHES

MY APHRODITE,
SHE'S A MYTH, SHE'S
A LEGEND

❛ MY APHRODITE,SHE'S A MYTH, SHE'SA LEGEND ❜

"where are you running off to?"

i look at suna, as i grab my jacket and throw it on over my shoulders. "i'm meeting the girls, they're here for the weekend."

"all of them?" he raised his brows, and sat down on my bed in the hotel room.

"yeah." i tell him, moving to change my shoes. i grab them, and then sit beside him, as i lace up one shoe then the other. "we're going paintballing, then out to a club somewhere."

"paintballing?" suna repeats, almost as if he doesn't believe me.

i tighten the shoelace on my left shoe, and sit up, looking at him. "yeah, it was saeko's idea. pretty sure alisa's looking forward to it more than she is though."

"alisa?" i nod. "looking forward to paintballing?" i confirm the statement, and laugh at the sight on his face.

"i know, we couldn't believe it either. i think work really has done a number on her." i stand, making sure i had all my essentials in my bag, and checking my pockets. suna watches me, silently.

when i knew i had everything, i turn back to him. he is still sitting there, his hands in his pockets, looking up at me.

"don't worry, we'll be coming back here after, so you and the twins can join us for some drinks."

"that's what i was waiting for. thank you, i think we will."

i gawk at him. "how long were you gonna stay quiet before saying you wanted to come with?"

"as long as it would take." he stands and comes to a stop in front of me.

"you're too stubborn for your own good." i tell him, and he smiles at me. he raises his hand, and my heart skips a beat at the sight of him reaching for my face.

gently, he uses the back of his finger to brush my cheek, and he lifts his finger up to me. "eyelash. make a wish."

i look down at his finger, and close my eyes as i do as he says. i blow the eyelash off his finger, and then smile at him. "i gotta go now, i can't be late."

turning around, i make my way for the door, readying my playlist to connect in the car. "what did you wish for?" suna asks, following me out of the door.

"i can't tell you, or else it won't come true." he stands outside my hotel room with me as i lock the door.

"boring."

"if you believe in making a wish on an eyelash, then you believe telling it to someone is bad luck." i point my finger at him, and he sighs.

"okay, you got me there. i would love to know, though."