15 ; WHISKEY SHOTS

when i was a youngster
rizzle kicks

I'M STUTTERING EVERY
TIME THAT I'M CATCHING
YOUR SCENT

as a band, we decided that it had been a long time since we had let loose

after arriving in tokyo, we realised we had two whole days to kill before making our way to the venue for our last show. this time there were only four bands playing, and we weren't acquainted with any of them. that also means that we would have to play more songs in order for us all to fill the time slot that the crowd had paid for.

the boys wanted to debut my song that suna and i had played but when we sat down to try it out we realised we would need a lot more time to finalise it.

so, instead of wasting time rushing a song that we all collectively thought didn't deserve to be rushed, we opted to spend the day going out getting drunk and dancing to good music.

currently, we were all getting ready to go to a local bar to start our night.

the boys were all in suna's room, getting dressed and i was in my bathroom finishing off my make up for the night.

i could hear music coming from the room, and i recognised it as my party playlist. rolling my eyes, inwardly, i leave the bathroom and sit on the end of my bed to put on my shoes.

as i finish buckling up the first heel, there's a light knock at my door. "yeah?"

"you decent?" suna calls out from the other side and i sigh, already knowing that he would be telling me to hurry up.

"yeah."

he walks in, and i keep my attention on fastening my other heel. when he doesn't say anything, i look up at him, and raise my brows. "something wrong?"

he shakes his head, and i notice the cup in his hand. "you guys started drinking without me?"

suna looks down at the cup in his hand, and back at me. this time, i notice his eyes roam over me and i feel like squirming under his gaze. i took the opportunity, though, to take in his appearance and then i suppose i understand what he might be feeling.

he looks good, adorned by a pair of fitted black cargo jeans and a loose, sage, silk shirt with the top few buttons undone. the bottom of one side of it is tucked into his waistband. he has a silver chain hanging around his neck, an identical one clipped to the belt hoops of his jeans outlining his left pocket, and the same handful of rings that he always wears.

"you cleaned up nicely, rintarou."

he visibly swallows, and moves his cup to his other hand. "yeah, you too." he walks further into the room, leaving the door open behind him. i hear the music better, because of it and i look at him, slyly.