32 ; MY HERO

I KNOW IT WELL,
CARAMEL I FEEL
THE COMEDOWN

"what do you mean we can't come up with an album name yet?"

"atsumu, like we've told you four times already, we need to figure out the songs on it first." i tell him.

he throws his head onto the beanbag, an identical one that i have. apparently, suna had been eyeing it up the second he stepped into the store, but i'd just beaten him to it. he definitely copied me after he'd tried it at mine.

osamu, who is currently spinning in suna's desk chair, is also leaning back looking up at the ceiling as if an idea was written up there.

"i definitely think we should have graveyard on the album." suna pipes up next to me, his hand placed softly on my shin. we're on the two seater sofa the boys had dragged into his living room. my legs are over his knees, and my head is also leaning on the side arm.

at least it was. i shoot upright when i hear suna mention my song, looking at him confused. "why?"

"that's actually a great idea." osamu agrees, pointing his left finger at him, his right bent at an angle with his palm on his knee.

"again. why?"

"y/n come on. it's the perfect slow-ish, lowkey song to end an album." suna shrugs as it that answer was obvious.

"yeah." osamu sits up straight and types away at the laptop. "i like that."

"how about.... foursome?" atsumu swipes his hands in the air, as if imagining the word in front of him.

"what?" the three of us haven't ever been more in unison.

"for the album name."

"you've had some bad ideas, bro, but that one takes the cake." osamu sends his brother a side glance, and the blond crosses his arms and sulks in response.

"yeah, man are you high?" suna looks at him, almost disgusted and i laugh at the look on his face.

we juggle back and forth a little between which songs to have on the album or not. it went on for a couple of hours and then i got very bored, very quickly.

i stuff a palm full of popcorn into my mouth, and osamu grimaces at the sight of me. "so ladylike."

"i'm hungry. it's efficient." is what i meant to say.

suna laughs beside me and starts mocking my pronunciation with a full mouth. i throw a handful of popcorn at him, and he catches one in his mouth, but his face isn't impressed. "i just cleaned."

"need i remind you the state of my living room after you were all there last time?"

"that was different." suna counteracts.

atsumu is quick to his defence, nodding his head. "true. that was a party. your house is obviously going to be trashed after a party."

"whatever."

osamu begins to say something, when i get a text on my phone.

bathroom bff

hey so
issue
i kinda got on a plane and flew to tokyo
u think u can pick me up

oh my god
girl
u did not

yes girly pops i did

holy shit
i am on my way

my hero

xo

xx

"change of plan, boys." i stand up and shake off the pieces of popcorn on my tshirt. "saeko is here, i'm going to pick her up."

"i'll come with you." atsumu jumps up and claps his hands. he already has his jacket in his hands, when osamu sends him a glance.

"how long have you been waiting for an out?"

"too long, bro, 'nother five minutes and i would've just dipped." the blond stands next to me, his jacket over his shoulder, smiling at me. "you driving?"

"who said i want you to come with me?" i cross my arms.

"i'll come too, my brain can't handle any more of samu's humming and ahing." suna stands and joins atsumu by my side.

"again, who said i want you to come with me?" i tilt my head at him, and all he does is send me a smirk.

i roll my eyes, with a sigh, and look at osamu. "you coming too?"

"obviously." he scoffs. "i gotta hum and ah suna's ears off."

"i appreciate it, man, but i'm straight." osamu punches suna's arm and walks through the group and out the door first.

atsumu follows his brother out, and suna looks at me like he's enjoying the situation. "this is going to be awful."

he laughs, throwing his arm over my shoulders and walking me through the door. "nah." he locks the door. "it'll be fun. we finally get to meet your amazing bathroom bestie."

a/n: this book is #1 in rintarou, at least it was yesterday idk if it still is, so very big thank yous all round<3

i gotta go feed my vampire sims now byeeee

AND ITS UNDER MY SKIN BUT I CANT REACH IN WHEN YOU KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN SO WE PLAY
PRETEND IT USED TO BE EASY

IT USED TO BE EAAEAEASY !!!