29 ; CRY ABOUT IT

COME OUT AND
HAUNT ME, I KNOW
YOU WANT ME

musicians igimessage | suna, y/n, osamu, atsumu, kuroo, kenma, inuoka, yamamoto

musicians ig
imessage | suna, y/n, osamu, atsumu, kuroo, kenma, inuoka, yamamoto

atsumu
EVERYONE
TEN FCKDIN MINUTES

kuroo
hurry up w ur shit or we're gonna listen to it without u

osamu
yeah we're not waiting for you

atsumu
im hURRYING
this shit doesnt wanna cOME OUT

9 minutes atsumuuuuu

atsumu
SHIT
DONT MAKE ME COME BACK IN THERE TRAILING THIS STUFF FROM UR BATHROOM

if u do that u are forever banned from my house and u will forever be remembered as the bandmate that shit his pants

atsumu
damn it
god

"that boy is something else, i swear to god."

"he's gross." kenma mutters his input from the corner of my living room, where he sits on a bean bag. he is, as always, completely focused on his switch.

"dude did you just telepathically read the texts?" yamamoto leans so far forward off the couch that his movement causes osamus legs to fall off his thighs.

"no, kuroo's text is so big you could read it from across the street."

"what an old man." i mumble and take a swig of my beer.

if they're all staying over, we may as well have a good time. and that meant drinks.

kuroo looks at me from his position on the floor in front of kenma's bean bag.

kuroo had gone straight into my kitchen with suna and started raiding my cupboards, and in the meantime kenma had taken up the spot on the only bean bag i own.

safe to say, kuroo was very upset and when kenma refused to move, he refused to sit anywhere else.

"i did it by accident and don't know how to change it back." he crosses his arms, and leans into kenma's legs. the blond sighs, but doesn't tell him to move.

"exactly." suna points the top of his glass bottle towards kuroo. "old man."

the group laugh, and i shrug at kuroo when he sends me a look.