50 ; MY GIRLS

HOW YOU GIVE ME
THOSE EYES THROUGH
A CAMERA LENS

❛ HOW YOU GIVE METHOSE EYES THROUGHA CAMERA LENS ❜

"how many shows do you guys have left?"

i lean forward, closer to the mirror, coating my lashes in mascara. the rest of the girls are in my hotel room, getting ready for our night out. in the background, a playlist plays quietly, since we didn't want it to overwhelm the conversation.

alisa stands by my dresser drawers, and makes more cocktails. saeko is sprawled across the bed, with kiyoko sitting on the edge, painting her nails.

"uhh." i take a second to reply to alisa's question, making sure not to get any makeup where it shouldn't be. "i think like three?"

"has it nearly been three weeks since you started the tour already?" saeko gasps, dramatically, dropping her phone and raising her fingers, counting something.

"it definitely doesn't feel like it." i comment, sealing the mascara up, and placing it down. i spin around and face the girls. "how do i look?"

"you're gonna make me take off this outfit quicker than i put it on, girl." i thank saeko, and turn back to the mirror to make some final touches.

"suna will love that dress." i sigh at alisa's comment, and look at her in the mirror. "what?"

"there will be no suna talk, tonight." i tell her, standing from the chair and moving to grab my heels. "i am simply going out with my girls, and he just happens to be joining us."

"i might hook up with the blond, actually." we all turn our heads toward saeko, who is still attempting to count something on her fingers. she doesn't look up at us, and we all share an incredulous look at how nonchalantly she made the comment. "oh yeah, you've had like nine shows, already, that's crazy."

she drops her hands, and picks her phone back up. completely disregarding her own comment, the three of us also choose to move on.

"any news with the lawyers?" kiyoko asks, fastening the lid on her bottle or varnish.

i shake my head, fastening one buckle. "nope. they're useless. i might just release the song as my own, like i intended and then deal with it from there."

"won't that be messy?" alisa asks, passing me a drink, and then another to kiyoko.

"oh, definitely." i take a sip, and scrunch my face at the amount of gin i taste. "is there any mixer in this?"

our mixologist picks up the other two glasses, handing one to saeko and keeping a hold on the final one. "there's... some." she shrugs a shoulder, and takes a drink.

i shake my head, taking another drink. grabbing my phone, i change the playlist to the one i have dedicated for when getting ready, and turn the volume way up.