53 ; THINK AWAY

I LIKE THE WAY YOUR
MOUTH MOVES, THE WAY
YOU SAY MY NAME

❛ I LIKE THE WAY YOURMOUTH MOVES, THE WAYYOU SAY MY NAME ❜

rin-ocerus 🦏

cut the shit and take me out on a date

thats very forward

sorry
was that rude
i didnt mean to be
but also kinda i did
bc what r u playing at

i've been waiting for u to say something

omg i knew it
i literally told myself i wasnt gonna make the first move
and now look at me

i like it

oh
well yeah i meant to do that

kinda losing its meaning the more u say that

say what

exactly
so when and where?

when and where what

our date

i dont think so
ur taking me out
thus u make the plans

oh is that it

yes
that is it

okay
i'll play along
but dont complain if u dont enjoy yourself

i dont think i have to worry about that

and why is that?

i suppose i'll let u know if the date goes well

alright then
let me think

think away

three blind mice
imessage | suna, atsumu & osamu

i have an emergency

the twins wasted no time rushing into suna's hotel room, just next door to theirs. atsumu entered the room, arms out and knees bent, "where's the robber?"

osamu entered after the blond, a hand in his pocket, closing the door behind him.

"there is no robber dumbass, and if there was i sure as hell wouldn't ask you for help." atsumu relaxed at suna's words, but his face contorted in fake offence.

"what's the emergency?" osamu asked in between a yawn.

"i'm taking y/n out on a date."

osamu's mouth abruptly closed, and he looked at his band mate wide eyed. atsumu, on the other hand, was not as composed and began cheering and clapping. "our boy finally grew some balls!", was atsumu's comment.

"idiot." osamu smacked the back of his head, muting his cheers. "she's literally on the other side of that wall, you wanna keep it down?"

"it was actually her doing." both the twins paused and looked at the boy, confused. suna lifted up his phone, and showed them the message she had sent him.

"okay, nevermind." atsumu shrugs. "our girl had the balls the whole time."

"she really came for you in that conversation." osamu laughed, and suna rolled his eyes at their reactions.

"point is, i don't know where to take her."

osamu hums, and looks down at the ground, thinking. "why not just a nice meal, somewhere?"

"that's basic. and boring. she won't appreciate that." suna huffs, locking his phone and putting it away into his pocket. "or if i do that, i need to do something fun afterwards."

"why not one of those virtual reality rooms? or an escape room or something? those are fun." atsumu makes the comment, not expecting suna to take it into consideration. but despite his expectation, the boy's face lights up, standing and pointing a finger at him.

"that's it. she's always talked about wanting to do a virtual reality thing."

osamu nods along, remembering the several times she had tried to drag the boys along to a vr room. "that might be good. but she'll want to dress up if you take her to a fancy restaurant, and she won't exactly be able to move around too great in heels and a dress."

"i'll figure that part out later." suna takes his phone back out and starts to research places in their next city. the timing wasn't ideal, but their last show is in less than a week, so he would take her out the day after.

"see, and you say we're not helpful." atsumu throws his hands up, shifting his weight.

"you're very rarely helpful." suna mutters, not sparing them a glance.

"i'll take it." atsumu states, just before turning and heading for the door. "is our work here done?"

osamu also turns his head from his brother to suna, who doesn't reply. he's chewing on his bottom lip, and the grey haird twin knew this meant he was focused. "yeah, bro, we're done."

he smiled at the thought of two of his best friends finally getting somewhere, and ushers atsumu out of the room.

the door closes, and suna still doesn't glance up. the only thing on his mind right now is making sure he plans an unforgettable night for y/n.

 the only thing on his mind right now is making sure he plans an unforgettable night for y/n

a/n: i know u all couldn't wait so here u go <3

also i just checked the 2023 setlist for 5sos' show and IF YOU DONT KNOW???? WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER????? bro i will die if i actually get to hear those songs live ugh