62 ; LOCKED IN SPACE

FULLY UNDRESSED,
NO TRAINING WHEELS
LEFT FOR YOU

❛ FULLY UNDRESSED,NO TRAINING WHEELSLEFT FOR YOU ❜

"oh my god, you didn't. we're not." i turn to suna, as he pulls up the hand break, parking the car. he looks at me, with a smile on his face, finding my own amusing.

"i did, and we are." we step out of the car and begin walking into the building, with bold red letters proudly hanging above the entrance. LOCKED IN.

suna holds the door open for me, and after thanking him, i'm immediately hot from the warmth in the building. i take off my jacket, holding it in my arms, and suna comes to a stop beside me. i look up at him, but he's looking down at my outfit, and i tilt my head.

"my eyes are up here, you know."

he looks up after a second, smiling at me. "i know." he then walks up to the reception and checks us in for the escape room.

"which one are we doing?"

"it's called locked in space." suna signs a form, and then slides it over to me. i don't read it before signing it, too.

"it better not be scary." i tell him, handing the clipboard to the woman behind the table. she laughs at my comment and reassures me that it isn't.

"it's space themed, it's not gonna be scary." suna proclaims, looking at me as though my concern was ridiculous. the woman across the counter hands suna a key, with a number attached.

i narrow my eyes at him, scoffing. "space can be scary. have you ever watched alien? or that game where you're in that ship on your own and there's that thing--"

"--okay, come on." suna grabs my hand and drags me away from the check in table, towards a wall of lockers. he uses the key to unlock one of the bigger lockers and places his phone and wallet inside. he takes my coat and places it inside, then takes my bag from me and places that in there.

"don't you think it's always a bit shady when escape rooms ask you to put your phones in a locker?" he grabs my shoulders, spinning me around, and checking the pockets of my trousers, pretty much giving me a pat down. i spin back around when he takes my phone out of my back pocket, looking at him as he turns the key to the locker. "like what if we actually get locked in there? what if it's like a kidnapping scheme? oh my god, this would be the most perfect cover for a kidnapper?"

"i have never heard you talk this much, are you okay?" suna looks at me once he's secured the locker key in his pocket.

i bite my lip, nodding at him, not wanting to admit that i was actually feeling a little nervous being literally locked in a room with him. a small room where we will most likely be very close to each other.

"okay, well let's get escaping." he holds out the palm of his hand, and i take it. we walk down a small corridor where we are met with a small group of workers.

one of them spots us and gives us a smile, turning to us. "hey, guys. which room are we here for today?"

"locked in space, please." suna answers, and she nods, grabbing the attention of another colleague.

he walks up to us and shakes suna's hand as a greeting, looking towards me and doing the same. "my name's keishin ukai, you're welcome to just call me ukai during your time here. i'll be the one overlooking your room while you play."

he tells us about some of the locks in the room and how to open them, and some other boring pieces of information that i don't really listen to. i look at suna, who looks like he's paying a lot more attention than i am, which is good.

"so, if you guys are ready, i'll get you guys into the room, and you can get started."

suna nods, thanking him, and then ukai leads us around a corner, and opens a door that reads 'locked in space'. once we're inside the room, ukai gives us a few more words of information, and then he's closed the door. we hear it lock behind us, and honestly it's a good thing suna is here because being locked in a small, dark room wouldn't fare well with me.

he looks at me under the small light above him, and gives me a smile.

"let's get on with it, shall we?"

i nod at him. "let's. i don't wanna be in here with you for any longer than i have to."

"i might just sabotage some of the clues, just so you get to stay locked in here longer with me."

"i don't think ukai would appreciate that, considering he'll have to clean up your mess."

"she's right, i wouldn't." ukai's voice comes through the speakers, and i smirk at suna. he sends me a grimace, and turns to the screen on the wall. a video begins to play and we watch it, intently.

around us, the lights flicker, and i grab onto suna's arm. he laughs at my reaction, so i stubbornly step away from him with my arms crossed.

the video ends, and a percentage comes up on the screen. ukai had told us that for the sake of the game, the number is our oxygen levels. it also acts as a timer.

it quickly drops from 100 to 99, so we get to work.

broke my bfs lego today, think this might be the last update u see from me🫡