55 ; STYLE

I DONT EVER MIND SHARING
OXYGEN, I JUST WANNA GET
LOST IN YOUR LUNGS

❛ I DONT EVER MIND SHARINGOXYGEN, I JUST WANNA GETLOST IN YOUR LUNGS ❜

"you guys have been amazing, thank you so much for everything." aiko gives me a hug, and then moves on to do the same to the rest of the boys.

she got us a ride to the airport, and spent another hour or so with us before our plane.

we didn't do anything too exciting on our last night together, but we spent the night in our hotel just talking and laughing with each other.

"thank you for the opportunity." osamu counteracts.

a voice on the intercom announces our plane is boarding and the boys all grab their luggage and begin moving towards our gate. aiko stays with me a second longer.

"you gotta do one more thing for me." i tilt my head at her, asking her what. "you make your show the sickest one of all, and make that dumbass regret ever even considering to steal your song."

i smile at her, and bring her in for another hug. "trust me, it'll make him go home and cry himself to sleep."

she laughs and moves away, picking up my handbag and giving it to me. "i'll definitely have to come and see you again, rockstar."

"i'll be waiting." we bid farewell and i catch up the boys, as they get into the queue for the plane.

i stand beside osamu, who looks at me, sideways. "you nervous?"

i glance at him, with a scoff. "i've flown so many times before, why would i be nervous?"

he rolls his eyes, taking a step forward as the queue moves up. "i meant for the show."

"oh." i pondered it for a second. i mean, sure i'm a little nervous. but more than that, i'm excited to finally do something and to take some sort of action. "he's gone unchecked for too long. it's about time i do something about it."

"that's what i like to hear." osamu smiles at me, and we move forward once again.

once we get on the plane, atsumu sits in one aisle, and suna sits in the aisle in front. osamu joins his brother, and i place my bag into the overhead storage.

i look down at suna, who is very proudly sitting in the window seat. frowning at him, i jut out my bottom lip, hoping he switches seats.

he looks up at me, and his smirk falls. "you had the window on the flight here."

"please?" i ask him, as sweetly as i can manage.

with a sigh, he moves out of the seat, and into the isle, letting me take his place. "thank youu."

"whatever." his tone seems bitter, but when he sits down beside me, he smiles at me. "you ready to take back your song?"

this time, i don't hesitate. "i'm so ready."

y/nnotok 3hr ago

403,773 likes | 219,993 commentsy/nnotoknow this is how you travel in style|sunanotoku were asleep on me for 80% of the flight, what are u talking ab style↳ y/nnotok    ok but when    ↳ sunanotok        u didnt ask, i'm just saying        ↳ y/nnot...

y/nnotok
now this is how you travel in style
|
sunanotok
u were asleep on me for 80% of the flight, what are u talking ab style
y/nnotok
ok but when
sunanotok
u didnt ask, i'm just saying
y/nnotok
well dont

haibalisa
thats so lush
y/nnotok
stealing the window seat was worth it

kuroo_koma
i refuse to believe you actually read any of that book with atsumu on ur flight
atsumunotok
i was, unfortunately, passed out the whole time so i couldn't annoy her ):
y/nnotok
that was honestly a blessing in disguise

kuroo_komai refuse to believe you actually read any of that book with atsumu on ur flight↳ atsumunotok    i was, unfortunately, passed out the whole time so i couldn't annoy her ):    ↳ y/nnotok        that was honestly a blessing in disguise

a/n: i woke up at 2pm today, and i am still so very tired