51 ; I SPY

OH YOU MAKE ME
COMPLETE, YOU MAKE ME
A COMPLETE MESS

❛ OH YOU MAKE MECOMPLETE, YOU MAKE MEA COMPLETE MESS ❜

"my feet hurt, bro."

the complaint was one that suna had heard several times in the past ten minutes.

our whole group was intoxicated and tired, and yet for some reason the majority had agreed to make the walk back to our hotel instead of getting a taxi.

the twins, kiyoko, alisa and saeko had a slight lead on us, walking ahead. apparently, i was the only girl in the group that felt the pain of dancing heels for several hours, because the other three weren't showing a hint of discomfort.

i envied them, for that.

i huff, and sit down on the ground, beginning to unbuckle my shoes. suna doesn't realise at first, and walks a few paces in front.

when he realises i'm not by his side, he spins around, and at the sight of me sat on the ground, sighs. he walks back to me, crouching down in front of me.

"you planning to walk barefoot?" he asks me as he takes over unbuckling my shoes.

i watch his hands work, and try my best not to let my mind wander. i look up at his face, instead, but honestly that isn't much better.

"yes." just as i say the word, suna takes off my second shoe, and i pull myself up by his shoulders and walk off.

"y/n, no." he catches up to me, and gives me no warning as he picks me up, one arm under my knees, the other supporting my back.

i shriek at the lack of ground beneath my feet, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. "why are you carrying me? you'll get tired."

despite my show of care towards him, i lean my head on his shoulder, relishing in the proximity. "i'd rather be tired than deal with you crying because you stepped on some glass."

"oh, true." i nod my head, even though i didn't really agree with what he was saying. i would have most definitely been careful where i stepped. i think.

the walk back to the hotel seemed shorter than when we left for the clubs. although, i might have dozed off, i wasn't sure.

the chime of the elevator caught my attention, though, and i look back up. the doors slide open, and suna walks in. i look at him, as he presses the button to our floor.

"where'd everyone else go?" i pat his shoulder to put me down, and he does so.

"they stopped for some food."

i gasp, looking at him, offended that he simply just... took us back? "and what if i was hungry?"

"you were asleep."

"so?" i throw my hands up in the air, letting them fall right back down to my sides. "you could've woken me up."

he looks down at me, his face seeming like he was tired of my attitude. i didn't blame him, but that didn't mean i was going to stop with it. "i tried."

"oh." i bite my lip and smile at him, sheepishly. "okay, fair enough."

i throw my head back, and look up at the ceiling of the elevator, noticing it was all mirror. my hand reaches for my bag, and i panic when i don't find it. "where's my-?"

suna lifts up his hand, holding my bag, my heels also hanging alongside it. "oh."

i take it from him, pulling out my phone, and opening the camera app. "this is like the most perfectest mirror ever for the most coolest pictures."

"that sentence was very poorly worded, even for you."

"yeah but you know what i mean."

the elevator comes to a stop, and the doors open. suna waits for me to get out first, pulling out his keys from his pocket. i begin to look in my bag for my own keys, but suna has already opened the door to his room and was already pushing me into it.

i was confused for a second, but didn't question it much more than that. i jump into his bed, getting comfy under the cover.

"uh-uh. let's get rid of all your makeup, first." suna tells me, and grabs my bag from the floor.

i don't reply to him, at first, and stay wrapped in the bed. he leaves the room for a minute and then returns with a bottle of makeup remover and some cotton pads. he comes to sit down beside me, and i sit up ever so slightly, to make room.

he flicks open the bottle, pouring some of the solution onto the pad and handing it to me. we don't speak as i remove all of the makeup from my face, and as i'm finishing up, suna moves to his dresser drawers.

i place the dirty cotton pads onto the bedside table, just as he hands me a black top. "put this on."

"yes, sir." as i get changed, he goes into his ensuite to get himself ready for bed. by the time he comes back out, i am all changed and comfy in the bed.

he turns out all the lights and joins me, laying on his side so we face each other.

the city lights outside provide minimal lighting but it's enough for me to still see his face. for a minute, we just look at each other.

and then, my lips move without permission. "i like your face a lot, you know."

he smiles, ever so slightly. when he doesn't respond, i close my eyes, and begin to fall asleep.

i must have been exhausted because it's almost instantaneous, and because of that, i don't hear suna reply, "i like you a lot."

y/nnotok 3hr ago
tagged @sunanotok

553,392 likes | 301,003 commentsy/nnotoki spy w my little eye a hottie|bitchimsaekoBRO WHERE DID YOU GO

y/nnotok
i spy w my little eye a hottie
|
bitchimsaeko
BRO WHERE DID YOU GO

osamunotok
i spy w my little eye a couple of deserters
haibalisa
    do u want them together or not

atsumunotok
thats a cool elevator

a/n: idk what to say here but ya girl is working toward a promotion

edit: i got the promotion ✌🏻😗
once again; obviously bc theres nothing i cannot do🫶🏻