Chapter 9

A/n- my favourite thing about writing Riddler is writing the contrast between when he's got his full suit on and when he's out of the suit. I fully believe that when he's out of the suit, he's all sweet and nerdy but in the suit?? Dominant and low-key terrifying. 

Warnings/contains: sexual themes, cockwarming 👀

(I've written a similar smut to this but,, one of my biggest fantasies is cockwarming him whilst he's working, so I'm not sorry)
-
-
-
-
-
-
You unzipped Riddlers jacket as you walked into his apartment.

"Oh god, this is soaked." You said as you pulled it off.

"It's fine, that's what it's for." Edward smiled, taking the coat and hanging it over a radiator so it could dry.

"Hmm." You agreed with a smile as you sat down on his sofa.

"You look freezing, do you want that bath?" He asked.

"Yes please." You nodded.

Before you could stand up to run the bath, Riddler was already in the bathroom running a bath for you. You could hear him opening packets and bottles...what was he doing? You walked over and stood in the doorway. He had all of your favourite bath products lined up around the tub, and he was pouring bubble bath and bath salts into the water.

"Oh! How did you..?" You asked, pleasently surprised.

"...I got them a couple days ago incase you ever wanted a bath round here." He smiled, pushing his glasses up.

"Thank you." You blushed, your heart skipped a little. He was so thoughtful.

"I'll leave you be." He smiled before leaving the bathroom so that you could be alone.

A part of you longed to call him back as you closed and locked the door. You didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

(Time skip- out of the bath)

You wrapped a towel around yourself, goosebumps spread across your body as you adjusted to the cold air compared to the hot water. You still longed for Riddler to be here with you, something about the kiss earlier had lingered with you.

You took a deep breath before opening the door, Riddler said he'd put a change of clothes for you in his room. You knew he wouldn't peek at you whilst you were walking out..but your heart still pounded against your chest. As you stepped out, you took a quick look into the front room..he wasn't there...not in the kitchen either. You walked over to the spot between the bedroom and his workspace..there he was.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked at him. He had his outfit on, mask..gloves...everything. He must've just been streaming. Seeing him in his element..his own workspace in his outfit..made you feel hot in just the towel you had around your body. You watched as he moved, your heart beating fast as the fear of being seen raced through you. He was writing something..he hadn't seen you yet.

You were battling your own thoughts...to go and change or to walk in there...and then what? What would you do? You felt yourself getting flustered, you wanted him but you didn't know how to get him.

"Y/n?" Riddler asked...did he know you were there?

"...yeah..." You mustered up the courage to reply.

"You can come in if you want." He said...shit, he knew you were there.

"...." Your mouth opened to say something but nothing came to mind.

You forced yourself to move forwards...you weren't even naked why were you so afraid....well, you were underneath the thin towel loosely wrapped over you.

"..how did you know I was there?" You asked as you walked closer to him.

"I heard the bathroom door open but the bedroom door didn't close...plus, I could hear you breathing." He stated.

His demeanor was different...he was truly in the Riddler mindset and somehow, that really turned you on.

".....o-kay." You stuttered as you finally reached him.

He turned to look at you, his eyes scanning over your almost bare body. You blushed, one hand holding onto the towel just to make sure it didn't unwrap.

"You smell good." Riddler said as he placed his hand on your waist. The touch made you blush even more, your breathing heavy and your heart thumping against your chest.

"Do you want to sit with me whilst I work?" He asked, his eyes still scanning you.

You nodded, wondering if he meant right now..or if he was sending you to change and then come back. You gasped as his other hand met your waist and he tugged you into his lap. He meant now.

You couldn't believe what was happening, you were sat on one of his legs, your own legs spread slightly so that you were practically straddling his thigh. All whilst you only had a towel on...a towel that seemed to be moving higher and higher as you rested on his body.

"I made some adjustments to my plan." He said, his voice low.

He began to point out different locations and photographs on his wall, explaining as he moved. You tried your hardest to focus, your eyes following his hand as he moved to point. You nodded, listening as he explained...truthfully, the plans were good but how could you focus on them whilst you were practically spread out across his lap.

"What do you think?" He turned to look at you as he asked.

You turned your head, your face was so close to his, and met his gaze. You gulped and paused for a moment, thinking of what to say.

"I think you made the right choice by changing some of it." You nodded, your voice almost a whisper as you spoke.

"Hmm." He hummed, sounding satisfied with your answer.

You peered at him, your eyes scanning over the mask...you loved seeing his face but you had to admit, you missed the mask. He met your stare, knowing the effect he was having on you. You felt his hands over your bare thighs, the towel hardly covering anything. You looked away, gazing down at his hands. His fingers tucked under the towel, tugging the material up so that more and more of your body was revealed.

"Is this okay?" He paused to ask you. You nodded furiously, just wanting him to continue whatever he was doing.

Riddler pulled the towel up to your hips, revealing yourself to him,, already aroused and waiting for him to do something.

"Haven't even touched you." He said softly, still watching you to see your reactions.

You heard him unzip his trousers and blushed even more, your eyes still focused on his hand resting on your hip.

"Sit on me properly." He said firmly. His tone of voice edged you on further.

You moved, your body hovering over his cock as you prepared yourself. His hands latched onto your hips and pulled you onto him, making you gasp. God, he was big. You didn't get a chance to even look at him before you were forced to adjust to his size.

"Good job, taking me so well." He hummed against your neck.

A breathy sigh of pleasure fell from your lips in response to his words, your body practically in shock from the sensation of him inside of you.Riddler turned away, refocusing on his work. One hand was rested on your hip, the other noting things down and typing on his computer.

You tried to focus on his hand, watching him work but you couldn't help but think about his cock buried inside of you. The thought made you tighten around him, sending a small wave of pleasure through your body. Riddler laughed, clearly amused by the way you were reacting to him.

"Hold still whilst I work and I'll reward you at the end." He teased. The words made you freeze...you could only guess what this 'reward' would be.

You refocused, keeping your body as still as you could as you watched his hand.

"Good boy/girl/doll." Riddler praised, his hand gently rubbing your hip.

You didn't know if you could keep this up for however long he'd be working for.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n- screaming without the s 🙃