Chapter 14

A/n- I was meant to upload this ages ago but forgot to 👁️👁️

This is gonna be in two parts so these warnings apply for both parts !!
Warnings/contains: smut 😈 public touching, orgasm denial, restraints, creampie, Riddler being a dominant petty bitch <3
-
-
-
-
-
-
You scooted your chair round so that you were closer to Riddler. You couldn't back down now, even if he had knocked you slightly. He ignored you and continued to sip his tea.

"You can't ignore me Ed." You said quietly.

He peered at you, his eyes clouded with hunger and lust, before looking away again. You rolled your eyes and glanced under the table. You were close enough. You slid your hand under the table and ran your fingers over his crotch, he was already hard.

"Hard, already? Clearly I did do a good job of teasing you." You smirked.

"That's enough." He said sternly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" You continued to palm him.

Edwards eyebrows furrowed slightly as he tried to keep himself together. He grabbed your wrist and brought it back onto the table. He pinned your hand down and glared at you.

"Let's go home and you'll see, shall we?" He stood up and pulled his jacket on.

The coat only just covered his boner, you could still notice it if you were really looking..and of course, you were. You stood up and put your coat on with a smile, proud of how much you'd managed to rile him up. He practically stormed out of the cafe, making you rush a little to catch up with him.

"Let me guess... Your punishments going to be..hmm giving me exactly what I want." You teased, still feeling confident.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" He said with a low voice that turned you on even more.

You shrugged and acted innocent. The rest of the walk was silent, you decided not to push him any further and he seemed too mad to make any conversation. Once you were in the flat, he closed the door and locked it.

"You're pathetic, do you know that?" He said as he approached you, his hands cupping your jaw.

Before you could reply, Riddler covered your mouth and shook his head.

"Did I say you could respond?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

You shook your head.

"That's right. No talking and no touching. Do you understand me?" He said firmly.

You nodded, feeling your cheeks getting warmer and your heart pounding in your chest.

"Take your clothes off except for your underwear and sit on the bed." He ordered as he walked into his office, shit.

You obeyed him, knowing you were already in trouble, and took everything off and waited for him on the bed. He reappeared, mask on and tape in his hands.

"Don't act surprised. Lay down."

You did as he asked and watched him as he straddled your hips. You could still see how hard he was, his cock straining against his trousers. He grabbed your wrists and began to wrap tape around them, leaving you unable to move them. He threw the tape onto the floor and got off of you. Your chest rose and fell as you watched him, arousal and slight fear coursing through your veins.

"Turn over." He demanded.

You turned as best as you could with tied hands, your face pressed to the side on a pillow. He was stood directly behind you, seeing almost each and every part of you. You felt vulnerable and so incredibly desperate. He slid one finger over you, making you whine slightly and arch your back, wanting more. You heard unzipping, surely he wasn't going to cave that early.

You felt the tip of his cock against your clothed entrance and gasped quietly. You braced yourself, hands preparing to grip onto the sheets. He slid his cock over you and started grinding against your crotch, making you moan softly. He grunted, his hips snapping against you as he dry humped you. The thought of him using you just for his pleasure turned you on even more. His hands gripped onto your hips tightly as he continued to fuck himself against you.

A soft whimper fell from you as you grew more and more desperate....you needed him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stay tuned for more horny shit