Chapter 10

A/n- y'all already know what's going on, let's get into it 💅🏻

Warnings: public sex, creampie, dom! Edward,
-
-
-
-
-
-
You watched as Riddler continued to write, you didn't know how long you'd been sat there..but you were growing impatient. He moved, his hips slightly bucking into you causing a wave of pleasure to course through your body. You shut your eyes, a heavy breath escaping your lips as you tried your hardest to remain quiet and still.

"You've done so well y/n." He whispered.

You simply turned your head to look at him, a hopeful glint in your eyes.

"I just have this last bit to do..then I'm all yours, okay?" He cupped your jaw as he spoke.

All yours...his words echoed in your mind, making you even more aroused. You nodded at him, determined to get through this so that he'd give you a reward.

"Good." Riddler said as he placed his hand on your inner thigh, his other hand still writing things down.

The added sensation of his fingers rubbing circles on your inner thigh made you want to squirm. The warm touch made your stomach do flips. He was testing you..seeing if you could last the final few minutes with this added sensation. You took in a deep breath, still attempting to maintain a cool facade.

His hand moved from your inner thigh to your entrance, where his cock was still buried into you. You breathed shakily, hoping he wouldn't attempt to do anything now. His finger circled your entrance, brushing over both you and himself. Your leg twitched slightly at the gesture and you sighed, praying this would be over soon.

"Almost there.." He said with a hushed tone.

His low voice sent shivers down your spine, you'd dreamt of him speaking to you that way for so long. You refocused on the hand he was writing with, your eyes following each word he wrote. It was an easy distraction but.. you could still feel him deep inside you, his free hand threatening to play with you.

"Done." He placed the pen down with a click.

You sighed out of relief and looked at him, not knowing what to say...yet wanting to say so much. His green eyes pierced into yours, you could see the look of mischief lingering in them.

"Hmm..what to do with you now?" He peered at you, moving both of his hands to rest on your thighs.

"Turn your body...so that you're straddling me." He demanded.

You did as he asked, wrapping your legs around his waist and sinking back onto him. A small moan fell from your lips as you did.

"Hmm good...how would you feel about me putting the camera on? They wouldn't be able to see your face." Riddler peered at you.

You paused for a moment, processing what he had just asked...him fucking you on stream..the thought made your stomach flip, your legs tightening slightly. You nodded at him.

"I need a spoken response y/n." He said sternly.

"Yes...yes, do it." You nodded, your voice shakey.

"Good boy/girl/doll." He stroked your back as he praised you.

He shifted forwards, switching the camera on and starting the live. Your heart pounded in your chest, the mixture of nerves and excitement coursing through your body.

"That's better isn't it...now everyone can see that you're mine. That's right, isn't it?" He looked at you, eyes full of lust.

"That's right...I'm yours.." You nodded.

"That's what I like to hear." Riddler hummed as he bucked his hips into you.

The sudden movement made you gasp and your hands grabbed onto his shoulders. He moved his hands onto your waist, gripping onto you as he fucked into you again. He paused for a moment, his cock resting inside of you, before moving again. He had already set a fast pace, his hips slamming up into you, making you whimper and moan.

"You sound so pretty when I fuck you." He hummed, his fingers digging into your hips.

He pulled you down onto his cock as he fucked into you, making him reach new depths inside of you. The movement made your legs shake, your back arching at the same time. You took his hint and started to ride him, matching the pace he was setting. The image was filthy..and the audience was loving it. If you'd opened your eyes, you'd be able to see the hundreds of comments thirsting over the pair of you, praising you, etc.

The knot in your stomach grew as your movements slowed slightly. Riddler kept fucking into you, his hips snapping against yours. The pace he was going at bringing you closer to your climax.

"I think- I'm gonna.." your legs tightened around him as you got closer and closer.

"Go on..cum for me." He grunted as he felt himself getting closer too.

With one more snap of his hips, you were both cumming against each other. Your back was arched, your hands gripping onto his jacket as your eyes were shut. Moans poured from your lips as you came, the sound matching the soft groans Riddler made. You felt his cum filling you, the liquid leaking out of you slightly.

"Mine." He cupped your jaw as he spoke.

"Yours." You nodded, your eyes meeting his.

He moved, shutting off the stream and then resting to catch his breath. Your hand moved upto the mask, slowly unbuckling the clasps. You paused for a moment, checking it was okay. He nodded, his eyes following your every movement. You pulled the mask off and placed it on the desk before turning to look at him. His lips were parted as he caught his breath, his eyes lidded, still full of lust. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He was a pretty sight to see. He met your gaze and smiled, it was mischievous and prideful. The little fucker was so proud that he'd managed to pull you..and that he'd just fucked the shit out of you.

"That was so good." You huffed, still catching your breath.

Edward cupped your jaw again and brought you forward. He kissed you, his lips were hot against yours..yet still so soft. You ran your fingers through his hair, slightly pulling it as you did. He let out a small moan, making you smile.

"I can't believe you made me all sweaty after my bath." You playfully sighed.

"Now we both need one." He sighed. "Such a shame."

You shook your head at him and laughed in disbelief. He shrugged, a small smirk on his lips.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n- rolling around on the floor, screaming, pulling my hair out, etc, etc. Edward give me ONE CHANCE