Chapter 15

A/n- I haven't proofread this pls ignore any typos
-
-
-
-
-
-

Riddler continued to fuck himself against you, his movements getting jittery and soft grunts could be heard through his mask. The sensation of his cock grinding against you was just enough to pleasure you but nowhere near enough to make you cum..he knew this. That was the plan, to tease you for hours, use you as his personal toy. And as much as that was torture, god it was hot.

"Fuck...I bet you wish I was inside you right now, don't you?" He grunted.

You made a sound of agreement, remembering his rules against you talking. The movements stopped, his hands grasped onto you and flipped you over so that you were on your back. Your chest rose and fell as you peered up at him with wide eyes. Riddler pushed your legs apart and began to palm at your crotch, making you moan breathily, desperately.

"Is this how badly you want me?" He tilted his head.

You nodded, eyebrows furrowed as you looked at him. He pulled your underwear to one side and slid one finger into you unexpectedly. Your breath shook as you attempted to maintain eye contact.

"So desperate...you're pathetic." He sneered, the harsh words only edged you on further.

Edward slid another finger into you, he was picking up the pace now. You moaned softly, your eyes shutting as you got lost in the pleasure. His free hand caressed your thigh, he know how much that drove you crazy- it would almost be seen as sweet but you knew he was just teasing you even more. You were gasping and moaning, getting flustered at the feeling of him finger fucking you.

"I can tell by the way you're clenching around me that you're close already....so easy to please." He mused.

You nodded, feeling your back arach as you approached your high. He slid his hands away from you, making your body practically deflate. Your eyes shot open, your mouth hung open as you caught your breath.

"You'll soon learn not to tease me." He said sternly.

Riddler moved to sit beside you and then pulled you into his lap, leaving you straddling his thigh.

"Show me how badly you want me." He demanded.

You didn't need to be told twice, you began to grind against his thigh, the folds of his trousers hitting all the right spots to satisfy your immense desire. You moaned, your back arching as you pleasured yourself against him. He wrapped his hands over your waist and began to encourage your movements. You moved your hands, still bound at the wrists, and wrested them against his shoulder. It didn't take long for you to get close again, your legs clenching around his as you rubbed yourself against him.

"So fucking needy." He half-whispered, his hushed voice making you even more desperate.

You whimpered, wishing you could just touch him or say something...wishing you could beg him to let you cum. Edwards hands stilled you, stopping you right in your tracks. You sighed, your legs relaxing again. He unbuckled his mask and placed it on the bedside table before putting his glasses back on. He leaned forward and began kissing along your jaw, the sensation of his hot breath hitting your neck sent chills across your body. You tugged against the duct tape round your wrists in an attempt to touch him.

"I suppose I could untie you...if you beg." He said with a smirk.

"Fuck..fuck please. I need to touch you so badly, you don't know how much I need you.." You blurted out. "Please."

"Hm, I'm not convinced." He shrugged, leaning back against the headboard.

"Please Edward...I won't do it again, I promise! I'll be good...I'll be good for you." You whined.

He cupped your jaw and tilted your head, like he was inspecting you.

"You'll be good?" Riddler furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Mmm." A desperate sound of agreement.

"I'll put it back on if I need to, don't think I won't." He said sternly.

You nodded, watching as he unwrapped the duct tape, finally freeing your wrists. You immediately ran your hands through his hair and leaned in to kiss him. He reciprocated, he was pitying you and your desperate display.

"Please.." you whispered against his lips, your eyes half open.

"Please what?" Riddler said in a hushed tone.

"Fuck me." You said breathily, your hands clinging onto his jacket.

"Maybe." He shrugged and looked away nonchalantly.

An idea popped into your head, you'd have to move fast but..it'd be worth it.

You got off of him and guided your underwear off of your body, almost teasing him with your movements. Before he could do anything, you grabbed his legs and pulled him down so that he was laying flat on the bed. You straddled him, your crotch hovering over his cock that was just begging to be touched.

"Maybe?" You said with a tilt of your head as you reached down to stroke his cock.

"Y/n-fuck.." He groaned as you began to pump your hand against his painfully hard dick.

"Something to say?" You asked, feeling confident that you had him now.

He quickly moved your hand away and grabbed onto your waist before ramming his cock up and into you. You moaned loudly, your hands moving to grip onto his jacket. Riddler began to move, his hips slapping against you as he fucked into you at an intense speed.

"Is this what you wanted? To be fucked like a little whore?" He grunted.

"Yes!...fuck!" You moaned, your hips bouncing as you matched his movements.

The room was filled with sounds of your skin slapping against each other, your desperate moans and his grunts. You could feel yourself clenching around him as he hit all the right spots. Your stomach was flipping as you began to approach your high again, you were praying he'd let you cum this time.

"Fuck..next time I'll just fuck in you in the cafe. Let everyone see what a slut you are for my cock." He moaned.

His words made you snap, your hips shook as waves of pleasure took over your body. Your hands dug into his coat as curses and moans fell from your lips. He continued to fuck you as you overcame your high, his movements becoming sloppy as you tightened around his cock.

"Jesus....fuck!" He began to moan loudly as he reached his high, his hands gripping so tightly onto your waist that you'll most likely see bruises.

You began to grind your hips against him, edging him on even further. You felt his cock twitch before he filled you with his cum. You slowed your movements and eventually stopped to catch your breath. You peered at him, his eyes were still full of lust and frustration.

"I can't believe you." He said sternly.

"Seriously? I wasn't gonna let you tease me all night. You looked like you needed to be fucked as much as I did." You replied with a shrug.

You felt his cum leak down your thighs, making you moan slightly.

"Fuck.." you whispered. "I need a shower."

Riddler just looked up at you, his face filled with annoyance that you hadn't let him play out his little game.

"Join me?" You offered in an attempt to make him feel better.

You hopped off and offered him your hand, hoping he'd take it and not be moody for the rest of the evening.

"..sure." He took it and stood up.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n- you bet your ass he's gonna come up with something worse in the next few days and suprise y/n