Chapter 13

Some nsfw themes in this one 💅🏻
-
-
-
-
-
-
After listening to Riddler explain what he had bought (a few supplies to go towards his plan), he'd gone to stream to update the others on everything. He offered not to, wanting to stay with you after your moment this morning but you told him to stream. You knew you'd be okay as long as you knew he was home safe.

You sunk onto the sofa, you could vaguely hear his voice as he ranted on screen. Part of you missed hearing his rants on the stream..he was a lot softer when he explained things to you. You guessed he was more aggressive on screen to get people worked up. He didn't need to with you, he knew you were on his side. You supposed it wouldn't hurt to eavesdrop on the stream..he probably wouldn't mind.

You sneaked upto the door, careful not to make any noise, and sat beside the door. You smiled slightly, hearing him so passionate about things made you happy. His dedication to this whole thing made you slightly less upset about the fact that he'd be separated from you. You leaned your head against the wall, listening to him rant and explain the further additions he'd made to the plan. He went on to say his goodbyes and you still hadn't moved.

Riddler stood up, making you jump slightly..he'd definitely catch you eavesdropping now. You scrambled up to your feet just as he opened the door.

"I...I was eavesdropping!" You blurted out before he could even ask.

You saw his eyes change beneath the mask, they softened and you noticed him smile.

"Why? You already know everything sweetpea." He shook his head.

"...I like hearing you talk about it, it's nice hearing you so passionate about something." You smiled.

He was smiling again, his eyes slightly crinkled. An idea popped in your head.

"....and I like hearing you mad." You said, slightly hushed this time.

"Oh, really?" He questioned, pulling you closer to him.

"Mhm." You nodded. "Do you wanna go out for lunch?"

You quickly changed the topic...you wondered how long you could tease him before he lost it with you.

"....yeah, that'd be nice. Let me get ready." He nodded.

"Of course." You smiled.

-time skip-

You walked into the cafe together, smiling as you saw the usual barista who served you. They offered a warm smile as they took your order, looking fondly at you both.

"You got the cheesecake instead of pie today?" You said as you sat down.

"Changing things up." He said with a shrug and a laugh.

"As if you'd ever stray from pumpkin pie." You smiled.

"It's better when you make it." Edward smiled.

"Well, I am the best cook you've ever met." You said confidently.

He smiled at you, his eyes shimmering slightly in the light. You saw a hint of lust in them, what you said earlier was playing on his mind..good.

"How was the stream today?" You asked with a tilt of your head.

"Good, I told them about the stuff I bought and the changes I made to the plan. Soon I'll organise what they can do..what they need to get.." He nodded.

You nodded with a smile, wondering how he'd involve you in the plan...if he was going to.

"I do miss watching your streams." You smiled.

"Really? I thought you'd like seeing it all in person." He said curiously.

"I do!...I really do. I just like listening to you rant." You said.

"You like 'hearing me mad' huh?" He said, quoting you from earlier.

You nodded with an innocent smile and a shrug.

"What, something wrong with that?" You played it off.

You were interrupted by the food before he could answer. He simply peered at you with hungry eyes as the waitress placed the hot drinks at your table.

"Thank you." You smiled at them before returning Riddlers gaze.

You began eating, still pretending innocence.

"Next time I stream, you can sit with me. How about that?" He proposed.

"Mm, I'd like that." You nodded as you took another bite of your food.

"I bet you would." He whispered.

"Of course, I love hearing you so passionate about all of this." You smiled, still playing it off.

He shook his head with a chuckle before eating some of his food. You knew you were getting underneath his skin, getting him riled up. You were glad you'd picked the table in the corner, where hardly anyone could see or hear you.

"Do you wanna try some of this?" You gestured to your plate.

"Mm, please." He nodded, leaning forward slightly.

He went to scoop some onto his own fork before you moved his hand away. You took some of the treat on your own fork and leaned forward. You cupped one hand on his chin as you offered the forkful. He stared at you wide eyed but opened his mouth and took the bite.

"Good boy." You said quietly, just loud enough for him to hear.

You pushed his glasses up before leaning back again and continuing to eat.

"..I...what is up with you today?" He said with a hushed tone.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" You shrugged it off.

"You know what I mean y/n." He said sternly, his voice still hushed.

"I guess we should go home to talk about it then." You tilted your head.

"Is that what you want?" He tilted his head. "You want me to take you home so I can fuck you?"

His voice was so low, it went straight to your crotch. You felt your face get warmer, your heart rate increasing.

"Getting flustered? Even though this is clearly what you've been asking for." His voice was quiet, making sure nobody but you could hear him.

"I-" you opened your mouth to talk but nothing came out.

Clearly, your plan wasn't as brilliant as you thought...he could play this game better than you.

"I'm not stupid y/n." Riddler said.

You averted his gaze, feeling slightly humiliated but turned on at the same time.

"Next time you plan on teasing me, do it better." He leaned back in his seat, sipping his tea.

Cocky bastard.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n- if you were expecting fluff...my bad. I didn't reread this because I'm lazy, excuse any typos pls