Chapter 3 : What's My Name

You and Gojo sat on the bed staring at the ceiling, until he stood up .

"Do you have anything's else in this room ," he said walking around the  room.

"Nothing , besides gaming and watch anim-- ," you were cut when you saw him head for the door ," Don't!" You jumped out of your bed and grabbed him by his shirt , doing a turn which ended up in you hitting your back quite harshly on the door and Gojo pinning you  .

You sweat dropped trying to process what is happening , he was too close for your liking. His sky blue eyes stared down at your (e/c) with awe , a sly smirk plastered on his face , he leaned closer when he felt your grip on his shirt tighten.

You felt heat build up between the both of you , he looked at your eyes then your lips , then back again . He gently stroked your lower lip , biting his own.

He inched closer and closer to your lips to the point were your noses were touching.

"Gojo~," you breathed  out, your ears ringing due to the pressure , knees weak with sweaty palms .

"I know~," he whispered silencing you with his long finger.

" Honey is everything alright" You heard your mom  say behind the door in a faint voice.

"I'm alright , I just stumbled over my controller," you said  cold sweat running down your skin , trying hard not to stumble on your words.

"Hm ...okay , you should go to sleep  you know it's literally 4am ,"she said yawning.

" I'll be asleep right away , mom , goodnight," you said trying to push Gojo back harshly.

"Alright," with that you heard footsteps fade in the hall way.

"That was close ,"  you breathed out sliding down as gently  as  possible to avoid anymore ruckus .

Gojo stood there looking down at your sweating body then sighed , slumping his shoulders down.

"What?," You asked looking at the devastated man plop down your gamer chair.

"Nothing , it's just that ,  you are sweating like we did five rounds with no rest," he shrugged playing with your keyboard , then controller then your headphones.

Your face heated up in the thought of him being with you that way . Then you thought of the fanfic you read , your brain was a cringing , excited , embarrassed chaos.

"Y/n , I've been calling you for the past minute , remember darling I said quit thinking , I'm here okay , I'm here , if you have a problem talk to me and only me ," he said motioning his hands to his chest , his voice sounding demanding but yet soft and sympathetic.

"I'm not thinking Gojo ," you said standing up heading for your bed.

" Please call me Satoru , we literally slept," he cooed acting like it's no big deal.

" Goj- I mean Sator- Gojo , I'm not really used to calling you that," you said shuffling under the blankets.

" Oh , so do I have any other name you use besides Gojo or Satoru~,

"No," you said completely ignoring what he was trying to do.

"Huh , I'll not say anything," he laughed  , giving you a little jump.

" Gojo , shhh, my mom will think there is a ghost in the house," you whispered shout earning another laugh from him.

" Gojo , hush,"

"I won't until you tell me the other name you use for me other than Gojo or Satoru," he said coughing .

You frowned then thought of a name real quick ," We call you rich boy," you said still holding your frown.

"Huh...baby girl , that's not the name I saw ," he said standing up walking towards the bed unbottoning his shirt.

You stared at him with awe as he climbed on top of your smaller frame shirtless. You were a sweating mess . Your heart was beating almost as twice as faster than his , the ringing on your ears were back combined with weak knees and a throbbing core.

"Now , tell me , what's my name ," he whispered on your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"Gojo~ I "

"Say my name baby , say it ," he pleaded on your ear this time pressing himself down on your nether region , which was very new to you.

"Goj~, " you whimpered at the new sensations , you were basically trembling .

"What's my name , or I'll make you scream it ," he whispered again sounding more demanding.

" I can't say it ~ please ~ spare me Satoru~," you whimpered between your shaky words.

" Hm I'll take that , even though that's not what I was expecting," he said kissing your forehead , then rolling to the other side of the bed. 

"Well, let's get some sleep ,"

"What? But you just...Agh Nevermind ," you grunted then rolled on to the other said pulling the blanket with you.

"Hey , if you keep being naughty I'll call your mom," he said in a childish tone pulling the blanket with full force which made you hit his back .

"Ouch , seriously Gojo Satoru is fighting for a blanket , you know what-," you were cut short when you couldn't reach the blanket .

" Hehehe , remember when I said my jujutsu wasn't completely gone...I meant it ... Good night," he snickered covering his head with the fabric.

He left you out cold and all you could do was curl up like a dang ball .

"This is how it feels like being with Gojo"