Chapter 24 : I wanna be yours

10K+ READS!!!!!!!!! (I... I... need to think about this 😭😭😭😭😭)

He sniffled on your arms, hugging you while he vented how empty he felt in the past months. His neck was soaked with tears. You had the job of wiping his tears while he cried on you.

"I-I... I wanted to die," he croaked his, grip on you tightening like you'd perish if you left "I can't live without you...y-you are m-my everything," he sniffled again, his head slowly lowering on your thighs as he rested on them.

You looked down at him, your heart aching at the sight of him. Your fingers slowly stroked his hair, each strand softly leaving your fingers. You were at a loss for words. You didn't know what to say to make him happy or less distressed.

"Satoru..."

He hummed at the sound of your voice, his body slowly turning around so that he was facing you. His puffed eyes looked up at yours, looking less dense than they were when he arrived a few hours ago.

"I'm sorry..." gently cupping the side of his face as he held onto your hand. He smiled and sat up his chest, feeling much lighter than before. He sat close to you; he didn't want to let go of you. Not now, not just yet. He exhaled and stared at how both hands came intertwined beautifully, smiling gently he sniffled once more and looked at you. "I'm sorry..."he said in a whisper tone, "Something got into me, and I... forgot who I was for a moment there. "he paused again and exhaled. His mind clicked the moment he thought about it. His throat felt heavy, but he had to say it either way.

"About your fam -"

"They called last week Monday. They'll be back in a week or two ... I might introduce you to my mo-"

"No need to tell her," he said, dropping his head, sadness lacing his words as they spilled out of his mouth. His lips were heavy, tears forming at the corner of his as he was about to open his mouth again, "I won't... be here for a long...." he stuttered.

"What?...What do you mean?"

He didn't know how to put this, but he had to say it either way "I'm bothering your life...I'm not real in your dimension... and you like Sukuna more -"

"He's barely home..."

He lifted his head and stared at you. He was almost happy that you said that. He somehow felt relieved that the pinkette wasn't being efficient in his job as a heart warmer, "Where does he go then?" He asked out of curiosity, not expecting an answer, though.

"Casino..."sighing at the end of your sentence "with that white haired bitch...not you but... he doesn't really care anymore. After getting what he wanted ...he just lost interest"at this point you couldn't tell if he was staying with for the place or intimacy.

He looked down at his pale hands, wondering how on earth he would break it to you, but he had to find a way. Even though it would leave you devastated but the truth is the truth.

"I'm going back to Jujutsu high.

Your eyes shot open and cracked your neck to his side almost gawking at him. "Wha-what do you mean by that?" Despite being in complete shock, sadness struck you as well.

He couldn't say anything at this moment. He was told that he had to go back but he just kept delaying them lieing that he found curses emerging from the surface he was on. His lies were soon catching up with, they were so much that he was starting to get ptsd from all the dream messages he was getting.

"I... I don't- ..."

"I know, it's painful but I have to this... I don't belong here..." he paused waiting to say something much more hurtful," I-...might be... a figment of your imagination..." he whispered, putting a hand on his neck.