Chapter 16 : Immortal She

♤ "it was all because I was jealous"

"Who is he?" She asked, running her hands on the man's shoulders,  trying to seduce him into giving personal information.
*
"An old friend" he bluntly replied,  taking another shot of whisky .

The woman hummed and scanned her eyes towards the platinum,  her gold irises felt like snake eyes , sly , mysterious and sirene .  Her face was perfectly rounded,  making her plump glossy lips and resting cat-like eyes prominent and impossible to achieve. 

Her presence was ghost like , cold and dark but noticeable . Looking at her felt like being possessed by a demon using sweet , gentle, alluring words that cover up their feisty , evil self .

The platinum felt his body temperature drop . His head was ringing,  eyes were blurry and hand were trembling. 

"I-I have to go..." he stuttered,  trying to stand up from the stool he sat on.

"You drank a lot , you can't leave ," she said , her voice echoed in the room , leaving a high pitch sirene sound wave in the room.

Gojo grabbed on his locs , trying to ease the migraine that was caused by the vibrations of her high pitched voice. 

"Satoru—"

"I'm okay," he whispered,  wobbling his way to the door .

"Stay— Satoru , listen to your friend ~" she added , the platinum groaned and fell on the growned , he couldn't move , his whole body felt like it was nailed in place.

The blonde hurried towards him and shook him trying to make him focus .

The platinum opened his eyes . His breath hitched when his eyes met what was behind Nanami.

A swarm of black , gold snake eyes glowing , a grinning face with sharp teeth . The platinum saw nothing but a demon in person. 

He tried to warn Nanami but he was to late , because she said something that switched the man off completely.

Gojo , tried to shift his weight to the door still keeping his eyes connected to the demon . He squinted several times , trying to eyes the burn that kept attacking his eyes .

"S-suk—"

"What was that, " she asked , burning the male's head again.

"Ngnh– he'll fight you ," he groaned again , dropping his head on the ground , going unconscious .

"Say , hi to my bestie ," she whispered,  floating towards the platinum,  clawing her nails so that she could rip his heart out and eat it.

                                 *Bang*

The door broke open , hitting Gojo on the head quite harshly. He shoved his hands in his pockets and stepped in like he owned the place.

"Tsk , he won't remember anything after this," the pinkette shrugged walking over his arm , kicking it afterwards . He walked past the blonde's laying body and stared at him for a while .

He raised his red eyes on the island to find a halfway empty bottle of whisky . He chuckled and looked back at the two bodies laying on the floor .

"Knocked out that easily?" He huffed , walking towards the island . He went behind it and took and empty glass and poured himself the drink . For a moment,  he glanced at the glass and at the bottle , he smirked and threw away the glass , shattering behind him . He gulped down the whole bottle and hit it down on the counter,  making a loud clank sound.