Fluff chapter

You stared at your screen, confused while holding fits of laughter. You couldn't resist the urge to open your mouth and ask, but at the same time, you wanted to share it before he knew. Your chest was starting to hurt. You had to show him... you had to laugh. It was the only way.

He noticed your distorted reactions and couldn't resist asking, " What is it?" He asked, sounding a tad bit annoyed.

You swallowed your childish behavior and sat up straight,  tears forming at the corner of your eyes as you prevented yourself from laughing again.  You took a deep breath and opened your phone, smiling at it mischievously.

"Well..." You paused, holding in a snort," I didn't know you were into blonde girls..." You paused, your eyes tearing up more as more laughing fits built in you.

He was confused. He squinted his eyes and  stared at you, wondering where you were going with this, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Uraume, come look at this," ushering her to come, and you shifted your screen to her sight vision. Without a second thought, a smile formed on her lips, and she was close to laughing as well.

Oh, that made him mad. He stood up from his seat, stomped towards the two of you, and grabbed the phone, not waiting for any of your reactions. He stared at the screen with a scowl, and he was not satisfied with what he thought was funny. 

"Who started this?" He asked, growing impatient as he watched the both of you, snicker like children.

"That ... doesn't matter.... who knew you were into Cinderella," and that was it. You both cracked up laughing, trying hard not to lose your breath . " So this is love>>" you mocked, holding your stomach.

He stared at the both of you, not wanting to hear anything else," oh wow, Sukunella-" you broke into another fit of laughter, falling on the floor while the white-haired was close to deceased at the moment.

She grabbed the phone and scrolled further, and it didn't help," You have three children with Cinderella!?" She cackled, making you choke on air.

"No way -" you crawled to her side and took the phone, looking at what she was looking at. You gasped at your screen and took a  lower look at the 'children',"Oh hell, nah... listen so your children are Baku-...go ,Narut-o and .... Anya -" Your voice was gone.

"You know those kids?" She asked, looking at you confused.

"They are from other dimensions, and one is probably married and has kids of his own—"

"Which one?"

You pointed at the beaming blonde with blue eyes. She did an 'oh' with her mouth as she stared at the other two as well, "And what about—"

"Switch that shit off before I burn this whole place down," he growled, standing up from his seat and walking out of the room. The both of you stared at him and shrugged it off.

Looking back at the phone, the two of you become invested and started looking for more information ignoring the fact that he told you to quit the jokes