Chapter 23: Begging

He stared at the blue sky behind his heavy-colored sunglasses. Wincing when the heat burnt his sensitive skin. He tapped his foot on the ground as he helplessly darted his eyes around, hoping to get a glimpse of you or anyone he knew. The more he sat on that bench, the more impatient he became.

"How long?—" He asked himself, hanging his head low as he stared at the concrete ground, his heartstrings pulling as he thought of you. "How long will you punish me? How long will you keep me desperate?" He added, his eyes stinging at the amount of tears they produced.

It's been months, and he didn't hear a thing from you. He cried every day at the mere thought of seeing your smile. He was sleep-deprived, hungry, tired, angry, sad, hopeless, and desperate.

He needed you, no, craved you. He was willing to stoop as low as possible to please you. He would take all his clothes off and run butt naked to make you happy. He'd stand in the middle of a busy town and scream,'I love you' for everyone to hear. He'd basically humiliate himself for you.

He sniffled again, looking down at his palm, a shiny object glistening. He had thought of that for quite some time now. He was wondering what would happen if he showed up unexpectedly at your doorstep, in a kneeling position begging for forgiveness.

"That's a good idea," he muttered, standing up from the bench and going back to his empty apartment. Waiting for night time to fall so that you wouldn't resist him.

...

You were still stuck in your room, not knowing what was going on. As you usual, you never respected Sukuna's laws, and it either got you in trouble or nothing happened whatsoever.

You looked at your wall clock, and it hit 11pm. You knew Sukuna would be out at the casino with Uraume because you are technically afraid of casinos, and Uraume was much closer to Sukuna than you could ever imagine.

You got off your bed and went straight out of your room. Why? Because you were used to it.

Sluggishly getting off the stairs, you reached the living room, and as soon you wanted to sit on the couch, you heard a soft, hesitant knock on your door. Squinting at the sound, you waited for quite some time before the same mnkck again.

Your mind started overthinking. You remembered someone having a similar knock, and you refused, believing it was her.

"She's fucking dead-" you said to yourself, slowly walking towards the door. You slightly peeped through the peep hole, and you were greeted with a white ball. Confused, you unlocked the door, and you swear your heart wasn't ready to see who it was.

Before you could say anything, he grabbed on your thighs and buried his face on them.  You could hear audible sobs as you felt your skin get wet with tears. You looked down at him, your heartstrings pulling in guilt as you stared at his down at position. Kneeling on the cold floor, grabbing on you for dear life.

"Sato—"

"I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry [Y/n] ... please," he cried, tears staining his cheeks as his face flushed red," please... please love me... I miss you so much ... I need you... I love you," he said, his voice cracking st every phase. His face is holding the most desperate look he has ever given, "Take me back... take me back in your arms, love, " he begged again, his hands wandering on your waist.

You couldn't resist him. He was beautiful, even in pain. You hopelessly stared back at his blue orbs, seeing visible apologies written all over him. Your hands slowly reached for his face, cupping them gently while you stroked his soft white hair.

You remembered what you read about him. He was filled with guilt and regret because he lost the people close to him, and you knew these emotions were genuine, not fake.

You gulped while relaxed at your touch, slowly placing his hands on top of yours, still staring at you. Your hands slowly intertwined with his, helping him get up. Now, looking up at him, your eyes were watery, too.

Without second thought, you hugged him tightly, taking the scent of his faint bodywash, odd of him not using cologne. You let go of him, hands on his chest. You were battling on who you needed more. Petrified Gojo or Kind Sukuna.

And that's when you remember that they will always be Rivals.

"Sukuna won't be here till morning... I'll let you stay"

GEGE WHEN I CATCH YOU GEGE GEGE WHEN I CATCH YOU GEGE.....