Chapter 18 : I don't know what to feel.

[A/n : Wattpad just told me that my book was too explicit ... they had to take it down ... I am laughing and crying rn 💔💔😀 ... yeah and its a jake gillan book ... and one funny thing is that after a single comment the book shut down ... so someone reported the book as Banned/Explicit ...and they put a link in the book that caused the book to crash.. huh 😮‍💨 minors r a real pain in da ass 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨]

tw: Sukuna fluff

"Hey," he spoke , your body flinching slightly at the sound of his voice . You rubbed your eyes and slowly tore yourself away from the bed , squinting at his foggy figure .

"S'kuna ?," you mumbled,  blinking a few times before getting a better view of him .

He walked towards your bed , holding the full tray . He kicked of his slippers and sat next to you . He placed the tray on his thighs and rested his back on the wall. He looked down at you and motioned to the plate .

"Eat"

You stared at him then back at the tray ," You ... did ... this ?–," you paused looking down at the well platted food ,"–For..me?" You asked , looking back at him .

He rolled his eyes and took the fork . He pricked the fruits and raised it up , "Open your mouth"

"I didn't brush my te—"

He shoved the fork in your mouth , not in way to hurt you but to shut you up . Your eyes widened and you silently chewed on the mango , looking down at your thighs .

He took another piece and lowered it to your face , placing it on your lips "come on ... I did it for you, " he said his eyes softening at the end.  You weren't quite sure if you should be happy or concerned ...but you were happy it was this way .

You swallowed the fruit and slowly parted your lips to take in another piece . As your lips touched the fluff of the pancake you heard him wince . He closed his eye , his face scrutinizing in sudden pain.

You stared at his reaction quite confused ," What's wrong ?"

He softened his featured and rested the fork on the tray . He slowly shifted forward and that's when you saw it .

The wall and your pillow was tainted with crimson .

"W-what h-happened ?" You shifted , feeling your heart sink , your blood dropping cold .

"That bastard stabbed me but it's okay ... I'll regenerate " he said shrugging the pain off.

"B-but Jujutsu doesn't work here, " you said , worry building in you , when you saw more blood staining your bed . 

He looked down at you and smiled , putting the tray on the bed . He pulled off his hoodie and turned his back towards you , exposing the gush on his back.

"This is really bad —"

"Use that first aid kit ... you used om that brat ," he sighed , hanging his head low .

You gulped and crawled out of the bed , heading to your wardrobe.  You pulled out the kit and threw it on the bed . You placed the try aside and shifted towards his back . Opened the kit and took out stitches .

"You'll use that?"

"Why? You scared ?" You asked chuckling at his remark .

"Tsk . Me? Afraid ... ?"

"Yes you"

"Just do the stitching and get over it,"

You slightly laughed and took the curved needle . You slowly pricked his skin , repeating twists , stitching it all the way up . His muscles twitching in slight pain as you pinched his skin .

You cut the string and put the scissor and needle down taking a cotton drenching it in disinfectant . You slowly dabbed on the skin , gaining low winced and hisses .

"Are you alright?"

"Its okay" he breathed out , his muscles relaxing , when you put the cotton away . You took out bandages from the kit . You slowly started putting it around his back to his chest getting a better grip .

After setting the bandages , you arranged your kit and set it on your nightstand , getting hold of your food . You started chucking it down when you noticed him put back the hoodie .

"Dmon't whear ith  it's deerrtty," you said , your food stuffed in your mouth , you swallowed it and wiped your mouth ," I have clean clothes in my drawer ... there were my dad's , if you don't mind" you said putting more food in your mouth .

He gazed at you then at the white drawer that close to your gaming station . He walked towards it and pulled a drawer , revealing male clothes . He pulled out a white shirt and just put it on . 

"You're a bit wobbly , come ... sit ," you said patting the empty space next to you .

"What about the blood?"

"I'll clean it ... later "

He slid back towards the bed and plopped next to you .

"What do you want?" He asked his face numbed and cold .

"Cuddles"

[A/n : I had to cut this short because I am grieving over my book that was taken down ... thanks alot for making me cry to whoever who reported it 😃😃💔💔💔  ... I'll just rewrite ... right 😃💔 ]

[P .s : please follow coz there is no way I have 2k plus reads with 3 followers 😭😭😭😭💖💖]