Chapter 5 : Keeping it together

30+ reads in a week ... that's mind blowing 😭😭...I love each and all of you..thank you very much ...

From the laundry room to downstairs was a mess . 

Holes covered every inch of the house with smoke  coming out of them . You repeatedly heard bangs and cracks as you proceeded down the stairs.

"You can't catch me Susuna !! ," Gojo yelled running around the living room .

You watched him jump from one spot to another like a dang rabbit . You wondered how the heck he did that with such long legs . You watched as everything cracked and crashed before you.

Gojo landed in front of you , stumbling of course,  which made the both of you fall and ended in an awkward  position, with you sitting on his hips .

He looked amazed , grinning as usual. 

"Should I take off my pants ?" He said rubbing your sides 'grinning'

"What!?"

"When you two are done foreplay...let me know ," Sukuna said folding  both his arms looking down at the both you unimpressed.

You quickly stood up not minding where you wer stepping on , you received a few 'ouches' from Gojo but you ignored him.

"Its not what you think ... sir?" You spoke running your eyes around  the house.

He looked much taller than in the anime ...like very tall. "You're actually taller and bigger than you look, " you whispered  looking at his four arms.

Gojo stood up , grunting behind you  " We were not done ! SuSuNa ! " he blurted out using a childish  voice .

"Gojo you are not a baby ! " you blurted back at him looking him straight  in his blue eyes which you regretted afterwards .

"Sorry can't hear you from DoWn there! too ShOrT !"

You both started bickering until the door bell rang .

"If that's another sorcerer I'm gonna burn this city," Sukuna grunted walking to the door .

"Please don't- "

Sukuna swang the door open to reveal a smaller figure with widened eyes and a wide mouth.

"Ashley ?" You said before she fainted flat on the floor.

You rushed to the door and dragged her in the house you popped your head outside again to make sure if no one was watching  except for the neighbors dog.

You dragged her in the house . Luckily she wore jeans because  the floor wasn't smooth after Gojo and Sukuna chased each other .

You put her on the couch and ran to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and a towel.

"Seriously a glass of water ?" Gojo scoffed running his fingers through his hair.

"Shut up! As if you are any help ," you yelled turning your head back to were Ashley was laying.

You put the glass down on the coffee table and slowly walked to her . You held her forehead and it was a bit warm . "Maybe it's the sun?"

"Let me help," Sukuna said walking towards you and the unconscious girl.

"That's odd , " you said to yourself  as you watched  him pick the glass and spilt on the girl ," I knew it !" You huffed throwing your hands in thie air .

Ashley woke up gasping for air,  you took the towel and threw it at her face .

"What's going on !?," she asked , her words muffling behind the towel .

" I need you to please calm down and do not freak out ," You said rubbing her back taking the towel from her hands.

"Okay why-" she was cut off when her eyes landed on a shirtless Sukuna and a grinning Gojo.  She immediately stood up and ran upstairs.

You looked at the both men then back to were Ashley ran too ," I'll be back ...umm... Ashley!!"

You ran up the stairs getting  splinters in your foot since you weren't wearing shoes.

You ran to the bathroom and saw Ashley hyperventilating, splashing water on her face . "Am I in a dream...if i am DON'T wake me up " she said between sharp breaths .

"Nope ..."

"Oh...wait no....I am not dreaming , please slap me ," she said offering you her cheek.

You rolled your eyes and pushed her face away ," This is not a dream Ashley ...  ,"

"Y/n ... I just told you to watch Jujutsu Kaisen and tell me who was your favorite character NOT bring them to life," she whisper shouted grabbing your shirt .

"They just appeared in my house ...what was I supposed to do !" You whisper shouted back grabbing her shirt as well.

"Okay , okay let's calm down and make a plan ," she said letting go of you pacing around the bathroom.

"What plan?"

"Y/n don't tell me you are gonna live with two full grown men in your house ...by the way where are your parents"

"Okay what's your plan," you ditched her last question  holding the bridge of your nose .

"Okay my plan is ...umm ... we should find them a place to live , they can't stay here," she said shaking her arms sideways as a 'no' sign.

"Bro ... they don't even exist in this world which makes them super illegal and how the heck do I fix this house just look at it , it's like Tom and Jerry took a show here ," you said slumping your arms.

"You're right..." She said holding her chin and then she shot her head up again ," Y/n..." She said shaking your your shoulder s

"What?"

"Gojo...."

"What about him?"

"Gojo is rich... he has money ... he can fix this mess"