Chapter 12 : Funny...?

His flesh burst into pieces and his heart fell on the floor making a splat sound .  You  looked at the disfigured piece of meat beat continuously before you stepped on it  popping it under foot , smearing it on the ground .

Your heart cooled down knowing that your enemy had disappeared from the face of earth . You felt hazy and drowsy before you fell on floor having a massive headache.  You heard footsteps approach you , you didn't want to think of who it was . If she was going to kill you , let her do it . You were sick and tired of this world anyway.

" Y/n..." You heard her usual soft voice upon you . You didn't bother looking up at her because you were  afraid you might hurt her with these new  crazy abilities.

You heard  the shearing of metal . You knew that she whipped the sword out It's cast . She was going to kill you . You waited for the cold metal pierce through your back and come out of your chest . You waited for that pain that prevents a person from screaming.  You waited for blood to spill down your white shirt and stain your legs. You wai-.

"Put that down !" You heard his voice . The voice of a man who sounded like he had seen better years. "Put that shit down !" He yelled , something he never does.  His goofy and whiney personality was long gone , he looked distressed and defeated.

You looked at him and was shocked in what you saw . His blindfold was no were to be found , his whole body was covered in sweat , his hair sticking on his forehead,  hyperventilating.  His bright blue eyes was burning in rage . The soft ocean like expression was covered in whirls of strong  winds and violent waves .

"Gojo..." You whispered , your eyes getting blurry . He heard you and looked down at you. His heart leapt when he noticed your eyes . It felt like it was petrifiying him , choking him to death .  He covered his eyes and walked towards you .

"What's up ,? Can't  fight !" Ashley said pointing the sword at Gojo instead. Gojo ignored her and knelt besides you closing his eyes . He held your face and leaned closer.

"What happened?" He whispered on your ear , his voice full of concern . It was almost like he was about to cry.

In hearing  his tone of voice you felt weak and vulnerable . Your heart spilt and let his expressions take over . Tears rolled down your face . " I don't know..." You squeaked out looking down at the floor .

Gojo had no words. He didn't know what caused such an imbalance in this dimension . All he remembered was that , he was working with Yuji in Jujutsu tech then something went wrong , he woke up in a backyard and the first thing he saw was you and you looked way to familiar for his liking . He wanted to  ask you questions but he remembered that he wasn't from the same world as you were.

He felt flames burn inside him when ever you appeared on the window , whether to close the curtains or open them  . For the first time he blushed . Everyday he'd see the same thing.  He was getting lovesick and cold . He needed shelter or in other words he needed to beg for shelter.

One day he built courage and proceeded at the front door , he  removed his blindfold to erase intense suspicion.  He knocked several times but no answer.  While he was leaning on the door , he realized that he had slipped through the heavy wood. He  screamed in shock when he realized what happened.

When he looked up , everything was normal.  It was almost like he was never there.  No one saw him , except for the dog because it started barking immediately.  Gojo tried to shush the dog but it kept attempting to bite him.

"Come on snowball,  you're better than this ," you said patting the white ball of fluff husky dog but it kept on growing .

Gojo was astonished.  He was never seen a person with such a broken pure soul.  Your eyes and glowing skin were the centre of attraction.  The sun made them glimmer in such a way that made it magical.  Your hair was messy but it sat so perfectly on you that it looked almost fine - the coils and tangles just looked perfect.  He.  Was.  In.   Love.

"Y/n ! leave her alone and come get your food ," your sister said chucking down hers and pulling your plate slowly.  You carried the dog with you to the dinning area but Gojo on the other hand was agape with how beautiful you were inside and outside.

He didn't realize how long he was laying there until he noticed everyone get ready and head to the door way .  He jumped and struggled to get up but unfortunately a vase fell and that is how he raised further suspicion . Everyone in the house looked at the area were he was standing. The dog jumped out of your hands and started barking uncontrollably  towards the direction were Gojo stood.

" Umm...I'll leave you with your troubles, " your mom awkwardly laughed and pulled your sister by the hand and dragged her out the house , leaving you with the broken vase and a dog barking at nothing .

You sighed and picked up Snowball and walked up the stairs , leaving the invisible Gojo downstairs....

" MURDERER !" Ashley screeched holding the sword up , ready to launch it in your brain and out your jaw . Gojo was blinded with thoughts before he could react he heard the sword snap .

"Sorcerer, I told you to kill her ..." Sukuna said in a monotonous tone , slow walking towards the scene,  his fingers in the air ready to snap more staff. Gojo swallowed hard and stood up , facing the king of Curses face to face without his blindfold. 

"You..." he started , clenching his fist . "You did this to her !" He shouted .

The pinkette stared at him and said nothing , he walked towards Gojo and stood right in front him.

*smack*

"..."

He walked past the white haired and proceeded to the blonde girl . He stared at her and yanked her . She started gurgling and choking . Within seconds a portal opened underneath the girl . Only black smoke licked the surroundings of the portal , it almost looked like a void . Sukuna didn't hesitate in throwing her inside and the portal closing .

With that everything went blank.  The eerie sounds and creepiness vanished . The only thing remaining was the destroyed house , two men and a girl in the middle . Sukuna picked you up and disappeared in the darkness of the hallway and Gojo stood there like a lost cause .

...

You jolted up in your bed and looked around before you stepped out of the bed . The room looked normal and your spirit felt normal too.  You slowly got out of the bed and proceeded to the door . You immediately stopped when you remembered what happened when you opened the door . As you were standing there thinking whether if you should be getting out or staying in , the door opened and it hit you.  You fell on your butt and your head hurt a bit.

" Who's there ...?" You heard a monotonous voice  , as you were still rubbing your head , you slowly looked up and your eyes nearly popped .

Sukuna wasn't wearing his usual oversized white kimono . He wore a black dress shirt , black pants and black dress shoes.  You gawker at him head to toe before he started getting annoyed.

"What ?" He grunted looking down at you , holding a plate . You stood up from the floor and looked at the plate instead . It was piled with food .

"How long have I been asleep..?"

"A month,"

"A month!? And you didn't bother waking me up !" You yelled shifting back from him , holding your chest in total shock . The pinkette wasn't fazed he stared at you for a moment and walked out the room with the plate he came in with . You jumped and ran after him ... you stopped in your tracks when you noticed the hall way .

It was fixed . You looked around for the holes but everything was painted and polished.  You slowly walked down the hallway analyzing every detail .  The picture frames were all put up in order and the spooky atmosphere it created was no more there. It looked like a normal family picture.

You went on and on until you found light at the end of the hallway. 

"Goodmorning beautiful"