Chapter 9 : The Reality of Jujutsu : 2

Ashley locked herself in her bedroom. She trembled whilst looking at the mirror across the room.  Her mind kept on hallucinating the two tall dark grinning figures that stood before her . She yelped every time a random bird flew past her window or saw her own shadow.

"Ashley dear ! " her mother called from downstairs.

She screamed from hearing her own name being called. "Ashley are you alright !?" . She smacked a hand on her mouth after she realized what she had done. She paced across the room , thinking of a good lie that would convince her mother .

Her mother reached the door knocking rapidly to ensure that her daughter was safe .

"Ashley,  is everything alright behind this door ? " she asked concern and worry filling her throat.

As the blonde was trying to think of an answer , she suddenly started hearing giggles . These giggles were not the ones a girl made when a boy asked her out . There were giggles as if someone was laughing at her options.

Her eyes widened and she started darting her head all over the room . But we all know the story.  No one was there.

She started panicking again. Her body turned cold once again , her legs were numb , her hands were shaky , she started pulling at her hair . She didn't  even hear her mother calling from behind the door.

She went crazy.

"Why are you laughing!? " She yelled her eyes balling , darting rapidly.

"Ashley!" Her mother started screaming knocking harder than before.

"What do want from me Gojo! Spit it out ! STOP IT ! " She screamed as the giggles turned into maniac laughs.

Her vision started going blurry as she continued screaming and yelling out Gojo's name. Her mother couldn't handle this anymore , she couldn't bear hearing her daughter screaming behind a closed door.

She ran downstairs hyperventilating,  she didn't know where to go but her mind told her that she needed a knife. Suprisingly,  she found a random knife on the dinning table , which she rembered wasn't there when she got in.

Meanwhile Ashley in her room , she fainted but her eyes were still functioning.  As she was rolling on the floor trying to get rid of the laughs and giggles , she didn't notice that someone entered her room , through the opened window.

All she could see was a silhouette of a tall figure.  The being kneeled beside her and leaned close to her ear.

"Its gonna be okay,  bear with it  ," with that she felt something pierce through her abdomen,  her stomach felt warm , her eyes balled out , not blinking anymore. As she tried to scream , she was choking with her own blood.

"It will be alright , darling,  just breath ," the voice said patting the girl on the head as she continued choking to her death.

Ashley didn't want to die , not now , she forced her eyes to roll and look at her murder.  Her heart sunk when she saw who it was , she started shaking her head in disapproval. 

"No , (Y/n) , this isn't you ," she cried as she watched you pierce her intestines out.

"I'm sorry , I had to do what had to be done , you were on my way , " you said whispering while combing through her hair.

"On your way , how ?....I let you be , I gave you....space , I only met him for a day and you saying....I-I- " you strangled her and stabbed her left breast .

"Save those words for the after life ," you whispered.  You stood up and fixed yourself  before jumping out the window.

"Ashley I'm coming darl-" Her mother kicked the door open to find a daughter slaughtered on the carpet floor. Eyes balled out , tears running across her eyes , her stomach slashed open . Blood and saliva dripping down her mouth.  Together with a twisted leg and arm.

She fell on the floor , her heart racing,  she took the knife that she was holding in order to stab the burglar and stabbed herself three times on her chest and fell over her daughter's dead body.

....

"Well done Mahito , well done ," the other male smirked clapping hands for the being who dropped out the window.

"It wasn't hard you know ," he giggled transforming back to his actual form.

"I know but be careful when we bring her back to life ," the other male said raising his finger.

" What do you mean?"

"Hm... I think you know who we will deal with after the news spreads about that , the shaman's girlfriend's friend was found dead in her apartment ,  right?" He said looking at the blue haired male directly on the eyes making him blush.

" Oh y-yes  , Gojo Satoru,  is it ?" He stuttered " He won't be problem , will he ? " He taunted leaning against the raven.

He pushed him away and started walking.

"Hey , Getou! Don't leave me behind ! " he yelled running after him.

"You don't know what will hit you Y/n Gojo"