Chapter 21 : Word's can't fix : Pt.2

Tw : strong language , manipulation , slight angst (heh 🤓)

His breath hitched , he watched how your eyes widened in shock . He lowered his hands , hanging them low to his waist level. His expression changed to the one were he was glad to see you .  His lips twisted to form a smile , which creeped you out to the point you wanted to ran back to your room and lock the doors .

"H-hey~..." he breathed out , slighty walking towards you "Its-its been a long time ... I've seen you conscious " he stuttered , closing in on the distance . Your forehead was sweaty , your legs wobbly not from excitement but fear  . He looked like he'd trap you on a chair and tie you up with chains in a dark room .

"C-conscious?" You stuttered as well , watching him get closer to you . Your eyes to the pinkette's side and back at the platinum . You slightly stepped back , not wanting him to get closer . Your eyes kept switching from Sukuna to Gojo . You wanted to get some type of reassurance from the curse that he'd protect you and he was aware of that too .

The platinum understood this and he instantly got mad. He dropped his arms and hung his head low , ceasing to walk further . From that sudden change , you shifted and slid your way towards Sukuna's back who took you in without second thought.

You both watched how he remained silent for a minute until you started hearing silent sobs , which piqued your interests.

The pinkette scoffed and rolled his eyes , throwing his hands in disappointment.  You watched the pinkette's reaction then back the platinum .

He lifted his hand and covered his mouth his other hand wiping his tears .

You slighty felt bad for him and slowly walked towards his direction , the pinkette pulled your arm back and frowned . You stared back at his scarlet eyes and frowned as well . You softened your features and nodded , reassuring him that it was going to be okay . In the first place you wanted to be with Gojo not him .... right ?

You slowly walked towards the lanky man and looked up at him noticing that he was actually crying . Your heart sank lower looking at actual tears spilling of his thin fingers . You held his stomach rubbing it softly . He lowered his hand and placed it on top of yours .  Your eyes widened when you saw how flushed his eyes were . Bright blue on red .

"Gojo~" you whispered , your eyes not meeting his .  his ears tingledon how his name rolled smoothly out your lips . He slowly started stroking your hand , grabbing on your wrist instantly,  shocking you a bit .

You instantly looked back at him , seeing that his tears were completely dried off.  You tried pulling your hand out but failed.  You looked down at his tight grip and you swore marks would left after that .

"Let go-" You insisted , pulling out your wrist harshly increasing the pain . You winced when his grip got tighter , his veins popping on the impact.

"Gojo- What the heck-" You continued pulling away but kept failing .

He pushed you on a wall , your hand pinned , his other hand finding its way on your neck , squeezing it slightly.

"G-gojo"

He looked down at your struggling face , your other hand gripping on his trying to pull away.

"Don't you... love me ?..." He asked , his grip get tighter around your neck " You love me ... right?" He added , his bright blue eyes  dulling . 

"Hey ! Get your fucking hands off her !" The pinkette yelled , getting closer to the scene.  The platinum looked up at him then back at you .  He let go of your hand and slightly shook his own . He chuckled and placed both hands on your neck , slightly fixing his grip on you .

"You fucking love me ! Don't you [Y/n] ! " he yelled , making the grip tighter . Your eyes  widened, tearing up a bit  , staring up at his dull ones , "You love me ! You fucking do !" He yelled louder , gripping on your neck tighter , his voice cracking , more tears falling down his face .

"Bastard !" The pinkette yelled , punching the platinum's  head , falling instantly.  He winced and rolled on the floor , while you coughed up blood and spit .

Sukuna ran towards you , catching you when you lost your balance . You breathed heavily and coughed gripping on his shirt , your mind fogging.

"Y-you're always o-on the w-way..." the platinum groaned,  slightly waking up ," Y-You're always on my way..." he repeated,  standing up fully balancing himself on the island .

"Know your place ... Sukuna"

The pinkette's eyes widened from your point of view  . He remembered saying those words to a curse who touched his soul but be never thought it would backfire him in this situation.

You were quite stunned as well wondering what had happened between those two . Sukuna slowly let go of you and  got up , glaring at the platinum intensely .

From how those two shared glances , you knew the house was going to fall all over again and instead of Ashley dieing you'd be the dead one .

"There's no need for this—"

"—You , shut up! " the platinum shouted , pointing a finger at you , pushing forward to attack you but the pinkette knocked him back , making him stumble.

You were tired of feeling bad for him . You got mad as well trying to understand why he became so violent all of a sudden. Your mind messed up , not giving a care of the world . All the built in anger of losing your father seeped out your pores . You almost felt like since you lost him , males had no respect for you because no other male will come and threaten them or put them in their place .

Then it was the loss of a friend which you thought cared but just wanted to sell you out . You thought that everything was over until Sukuna indirectly confessed his human emotions towards you .

"I never asked you to be here !..." You yelled back , ignoring the fact that  he might slide away from Sukuna and attack you .

" You broke in my life and ruined it— and here I thought having fictional men in my life would make it better ... you ruined it for me !  If I knew that you'd be 10 times worse than Sukuna I would have watched another show . Your crazy !—" you spat out  , ignoring how wide his eyes had become . His expressions were close to lifeless .

He slowly fell on his knees and stared at you . More tears spilling down his face , his neck coated with salty liquid. 

"I ruined your life ?" He asked innocently .

You gulped down the lump in your throat,  avoiding tears as well , "Where's my mom ? ... where's my sister ?... Gojo.... Where's my family?" You asked him back , tears spilling down your face as well .

Sukuna stood there as a middle man , protecting you from the platinum and preventing the platinum from hurting you. The pinkette frowned down at the kneeling man . Feeling completely disgusted at his reactions .

"Bitch , stand up ... I told you about this shit now look at you ... pathetic of a man ... tsk," he growled , turning around to pick you up bridal , which you rejected but wanted to face Gojo head first .

"They wanted to leave—"

"Fucking liar! Satoru , you wanted this ... you wanted to take me away from them ! " you yelled back,  closing in the distance between you two , which Sukuna gladly obliged to happen .

"You think you're the strongest! Huh!?... now look at your ass ,  kneeling down like a fucking begger ...! I . Don't.  Need . You . Satoru!" You shouted , holding no remorse for the man you once had a massive crush on , " You brainwashed me ... who fucking does that! Huh!? Not even Getou went to that extent... you're crazy ! I don't even know how the fuck Jujutsu does that but it's insane..."

You paused and caught your breath ready to release the last sentence ,"Gojo Satoru ...."

"Get out now before I call the cops"