Chapter 15 : Long Lost Friend

♤ Nanami Kento ♤

"Consent..." he mumbled those words ,  rubbing his chin whilist staring at the TV.  He leaned forward trying to understand that word but nothing clicked or flicked in his cursed mind . He leaned back on the couch and huffed up air . He stared onto the plain white ceiling wondering why he had so much interest in you . Was it the curse energy that was transferred to you ? Was it some intimacy that just popped up out of nowhere?

He wanted to know why he was so close and concerned about you but he didn't know why. He stood from the couch and walked towards the door , as he was trying to open it he heard a voice call him from behind.

"What !?" He responded , doing a full body turn facing the white haired , who was frowning , he smiled and tilted his head to the side, "What happened to your cocky laughs and smiles ?" He asked chuckling.

The white haired swallowed hard , and parted his lips , " You're not allowed to get out ," he deadpanned,  glaring at the pinkette who simply dropped his smile.

"It's not your house ," he shrugged , turning around and unlocking the door .

" Don't do it !"

"Or what !" He shouted back , glaring at the white haired .

They stared at each other for quite a while that they didn't notice that there was someone at the door .

"Are you two done ? , "a smooth deep voice said .

They both looked at the door , to be met with a middle aged man with blonde hair , wearing a half way buttoned up blue shirt with beige dress pants and brown dress shoes .

The white haired gasped and took slow steps towards the door . " Nanami ...?" He whispered , walking closer to the door , closing in on the distance between the both of them . He completely ignored the pinkette and ran on the blonde and hugged him like a child .

"You're alive," he breathed out , squeezing the man tighter .

"S-shift ... S-Satoru ," he stuttered under his body , pushing the platinum away.

He let go of him and looked at him , smiling like a drug addict who picked up a used cigarette . He relaxed his hands on the man's shoulders and kept staring at him.

The man felt awkward and looked down instead , releasing a fake cough "Wear your blindfold ..." he said under his breath , moving himself out of his grip .

The platinum laughed and patted his shoulder, " it doesn't work here silly ... you can stare at my eyes forever long~" he chanted , annoying the blonde  .

The blonde took a glimpse of what's behind the platinum's back . "Is this where you're staying now ?" He asked looking directly into his eyes .

"Don't stare at me like that~" he whined,  hugging himself. The blonde held his nose and grunted , "Answer the question ,"

"Well... it's a long story how I ended up here but um staying in ' someone's '   house..." he emphasized with his fingers , making quotations. 

"Someone...? As in Suguru ... ? " He asked tilting his head.

" huh~ , I really wish but no , it's a girl I met on the way ,"

" Of course it's a girl ," the blonde raised his hands in the air in disappointment.  As the white haired was defending himself he got a  clear view of the house and his eyes widened when he saw who was sitting on the couches . The pinkette noticed the stare and looked back at the blonde .