Chapter 4 : Sukuna , is that you?

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as it was trying to adjust to the bright light.

Funny , you felt yourself under covers . "He finally got some sense," you said to yourself until you woke up to see Gojo walking in your room with a plate of pancakes .

"Good morning-!"

"Who said get out !" You jumped out of bed and pulled him the room locking it

"Umm... I chose to ," he shrugged like it was no big deal " But at least I got you breakfast, " he said presenting you with the a tray full of breakfast.

"Didn't my parents see you ," you asked taking a bacon strip.

"Nope ... I dealt with them ," he smiled wildly .

"You what now ! " you looked at him with wide eyes ready to shove the fancy breakfast on his face.

"Not that way," he chuckled then put the tray on your table ," I sent them on a trip , they won't be here for a year and I told them you'd take good care of the house," he laughed patting your shoulder

You thought it was a bad idea but then you were like " Yeah I'm old enough,"

You dragged your feet to the bed and took the clothe that covered you for the rest of the night , it was heavy but manageable. You covered yourself with it for warmth as you sat on your gamer chair.

As you were eating , syrup spilt on it , " Dang , why is this thing white , washing it off will take me hours ," you grunted trying to take off the syrup that dripped .

"What's wrong," Gojo asked from the bed.

"Chocolate syrup on this white--," as you were formulating what it was you noticed that it had black fabric too and as you kept formulating it , you made out two long large sleeves ."What is this ," you said to yourself still formulating it.

You decided to wear it to see if you would catch what it was. After you wore it and went to the mirror , it looked gigantic on your small body. But it looked familiar.

"What's this huge thing ," you said out loud raising your hands to check on the size .

Gojo looked up from his phone then back again ," it's Sukuna's ," he huffed sounding disappointed.

You froze in sight , it was then you noticed the black waist band ," What ! How ! Did it that happen! It's joke right !" You yelled in full panick mood.

"Nope ," he sighed again clicking on his phone.

You swang the door  open and ran to the laundry room . You threw the huge fabric in the washing machine .

"Hope this works ... Hope this works , " you chanted , sweat dripping down your face  , bitting your lip in pressure. 

"What works ? " You heard a deep voice ask from behind you , you swear it wasn't Gojo's voice because this one was menacing.

"Umm...the washing machine," you akwardly laughed scared to turn around. You could feel that he was still there , his aura was the far most terrifying thing you have ever felt.

"Washing machine? " His voice rumbled again in the room sending shivers down your spine. This time you felt him get close , " Turn around brat ," he grunted in an annoyed tone

"I can't ? ," you whispered not knowing how you looked like at that state.

"I said turn around ," he said in a very demanding tone .

You did a little swirl but you didn't face him directly , you first stared at his feet , " quite large " you thought working up your eyes on his legs and thighs " those are strong long legs I see there " you thought again .

You didn't take a look at his groin area that would be... "Wickedly Perverty" . He was shirtless 'as usual' the black tattoos were perfect on his skin with correct proportion.

"Brat ... You've been looking down there for a long time ...what's up ," he said in a taunting manner walking a step closer to you.

You shifted back  to prevent any contact but you fell in a bucket of full laundry .

"I got you ," he whispered  kneeling down to your level

"If I were you I'd be reconstructing my innate domain ," Gojo  said leaning on the door frame eating chips.

The pinkette froze on the spot . Before he could look at the person behind him , he shared an intense gaze with you that somewhat took your soul away .

"Jujutsu sorcerer .... You survived huh?" He asked looking blankly at the grinning white haired male.

"Agh ... You missed me already ...sweet ... By the way she was trying to clean your kimono after syrup spilt on it ," he shrugged leaving you and the pinkette in the laundry room .

Y

our heartbeat was now on your ears , he stared at the hallway for a couple of seconds before he looked back at you.

You didn't smile , giggle or chuckle , you just stared back him with doe eyes .

"What spelt on it ?," he asked kneeling down at the height of the washing machine looking at his rotating kimono  spin in circles.

"Chocolate, " you whimpered,  locking your eyes at his side profile.

He said nothing and stood up . He dragged his legs to one of the closets ,he stared at it again  "Were are the clean clothes?" He asked looking back at you , raising a brow.

"Bottom drawers,'' you said in a low tone still watching his every move.

He pulled the drawers quite roughly that it fell out . He roamed his eyes around the fallen clothes and he managed to pull out a black oversized shirt . You simply had no idea how or when that shirt got there .

You awkwardly looked at each other until the machine  beeped .

"I'll get that !" Gojo yelled from the hall way bursting in the room .

The both of you looked at him blankly  ... "hehehe~ did I interrupt something, " he giggled wearing his glasses . "Uhm nope , I was about to get more laundry," you awkwardly laughed making the pinkette  look down at you .

"Oh~...umm..Sukuna ! Get over here!," the white haired male grinned grabbing the pinkette by his shirt.

"Oi don't lay a finger on me ... -" he paused when he felt a harsh thump on his back ... Gojo just hit him ...

"Hehehe~ What was that King of Curses ?"