Chapter 7. : Distorted

A weird feeling

Sukuna walked out the house leaving you breathless with teary eyes . Ashley had no words to say , she was terrified . She knew that Sukuna was the King of Curses but thanks to the headcannons and fanfictions she had been reading , she started questioning herself about who really was Sukuna.

Meanwhile Gojo was nowhere to be found , even his laughs were nowhere to be heard .

"Y/n ... Y/n are you okay , I'm really sorry for making you mad...and thinking that Sukuna was a sweetheart, " she mumbled kneeling next to you.

You groaned in pain , your throat was aching , it felt dry and itchy , your eyes where teary , red and swollen . You slowly got up and rubbed your neck and brought out dry coughs .

"Are you okay ? ," she asked once more holding you by your back . You pushed her and stood up for yourself.

Your vision was kind of blurring, but you knew in which direction you would find the kitchen . As you where walking, your mind was lost, you thought of the headcannons and fanfictions, it seemed like they all lied.

Sukuna wasn't nice , he was the King of Curses after all ,what would you expect, Chocolate and flowers . Absolutely not .

You splashed your face with water and gurgled after that to release the dryness in your throat.

Ashley walked in the kitchen and leaned on the island, watching you stare at the sink.

Meanwhile Sukuna was outside, sitting on the porch , wearing his oversized kimono . He thought of what he said and did to you , for the first time he felt .... guilty . It was so weird that he hit his chest harshly.

"Stupid human ," he grunted breaking a twig under his foot . He looked at the sleeve of his kimono and found a brownish stain on it . Well , he smiled?

"Shit , shit , shit ... " he grunted again , standing up , breaking more twigs under his feet , this time he was jumping on the twigs.

Out of no where Gojo appeared laughing his lungs out ,"What's wrong Susuna~ , is something bothering you ? ," he taunted walking towards the porch , carrying a bag of groceries.

The pinkette didn't answer him , he just stared at him blankly not knowing what to do. He was confused on why he couldn't react to the annoying Jujutsu sorcerer.

"That's odd of you to remain silent ..." he said putting down the grocery bags on the door mat , "Well I like it ," he shrugged carrying the bags again , kicking the door open .

He gasped when he saw the state of the house . It was like there was an indoor tornado , describing it would be a waist of time , energy, words and breath.

"Y/n !? " He called , struggling to walk on top of the broken glass and wood .

"Y/n!?" He called again in a screeching tone , which even frightened the birds who were outside.

Ashley heard Gojo's voice and started to panic , she didn't know what she'd say to him , she didn't even know how she'd speak to him.

"Y/n , I'm calling you and you're not-" he stopped when he saw you standing by the sink , spitting out blood , turning the tap on and off every few seconds .

"What happened?" he asked expecting an answer from Ashley.

Ashley was a heating ball at that moment , she forgot that you needed help on soothing your bleeding throat . She let her feelings take over.

Gojo already knew what was happening with Ashley , he knew he was fangirling over him. He ignored her and walked towards you, he somewhat had a type of affection towards you , it was like he knew you but not yet .

"Usagi Chan, are you okay ?" He said embracing you from behind lowering his head on your shoulder, you didn't feel warm or tingly , it kinda felt normal.

Ashley from behind felt dead , she was freaking confused ,she never uttered a word and slowly walked out the kitchen not disturbing the both of you .

"There's always a lookalike, " she thought shrugging of the jealousy.

You coughed out more blood like liquid from your mouth . The taste of the substance made you sick , your eyes were still blurry . You unconsciously kept on switching on and off the tap.

The white haired male felt bad for not being there when you where struggling. He started swinging you slowly , just to ease the tension. He gave you kisses on your head while at it.

He started thinking of what you said to him on the first night he met you , calling yourself an outcast and being excluded in activities , he started doubting if Sukuna would hurt you .

He started developing a feeling of hatred towards Ashley and possessiveness towards you.

"Just stand here , I'll go get you a towel ," he said kissing your check . You stood there emotionless it was like you were numbed by trauma.

Gojo walked out the kitchen to find Ashley seated on the couch. He looked at her with disgust and proceeded towards the stairs.

"What the ? " Ashley mumbled confused at Gojo's reaction, she thought he was friendly with every girl he met...but that theory had changed.

Sukuna walked in through the back door to avoid attention. He found you by the sink , face covered with tears and dried blood . He felt foolish but he walked towards you , he opened the tap and wetted the end of his kimono sleeve , he unconsciously wiped the tears and dried blood of your face and that's when your senses came back.

You slipped but the pinkette caught you by your arm. He fixed your posture so that you were straight , he took the other dry sleeve and dried your face with it.

You were to weak to understand what was going on .

Tha pinkette carried you in a bridal position and walked out the kitchen. He didn't bother to look at Ashley because he didn't care.

As he was walking up the stairs , he met Gojo walking down the stairs with a towel and a new shirt.

They were both confused . Gojo subconsciously let Sukuna pass with you in his arms and Sukuna subconsciously passed Gojo without teasing or bullying him.

It was so unreal that Gojo slapped his inner self and followed behind Sukuna.

The pinkette laid you on the bed and covered you .

He stood back and watched you sleep. He felt Gojo's presence behind him and didn't mind.

The pinkette started thinking of the girl who was in the living room. If she was her friend , why wasn't she here .

Sukuna never told anyone that he was there before Gojo. He knew almost more than half of your life , he knew what you were going through , he knew how it felt like to be an outcast.

He knew fake friends.

The pinkette clenched his his fist and grit his teeth.

"Jujutsu sorcerer get rid of that blonde "