Chapter 11 : I wish I never knew you

"Ouch...What was that for ?"

"You're too stubborn for your own good ..." Sukuna huffed wiping his hands with his kimono.  He walked back to your gamer chair and sat there staring at the ceiling.  You watched as his Adam's apple bopped up and down . Intrusive thoughts started blurring your mind because of the fanfictions you read . You felt your face slowly heat up and your heart beat slightly increasing ,  your ears tingling and your stomach getting swirly on the inside.

'This is wrong!' Your inner conscious slapped you awake . The pinkette sat there still looking at the ceiling, you where asking yourself what was so interesting up there . You looked up your ceiling to find nothing  but plain white.

"You're like a little pet," he said startling you.  You looked at him confused until you realized what he said . "You followed what I did even though it didn't make sense...humans...so naive but yet interesting," he says rotating the chair , facing you directly.  His red eyes made your stomach charn.

"You're one of a kind... when I came here... there was more curse energy than I anticipated... You were my first target , I wanted to kill you but then , I saw something in you that's nothing compared  to Megumi or that sorcerer,  yours was different... It felt raw and uncontrolled ... " He paused standing up and walking towards the window staring outside.

" Are you lecturing me the same way you did with Megumi..?" You asked , regretting it afterwards.

He looked at you immediately , he grinned and moved away from the window walking towards your bed. You realized your mistake , your body heating up , biting your lip preventing yourself from screaming.

He stood there for a while before he crouched and stared at you directly blankly.  For some reason he felt the urge to just wreck you apart . He stared at your lips for quite some time before he got up and hovered over you.

He leaned close enough that his nose was brushing yours. At that moment you were petrified, your body was cold . You watched as his face tilted on the side.  You knew what was happening,  you wanted to stop him but you were to terrified and excited to even think.  You felt his lips brush against yours , it wasn't long until he pushed you down and you felt his tongue go deeper in your mouth.

Your body was a shaking mess , you were covered in cold sweat . You couldn't move your hands either.  As he was ravaging your mouth , his hands held your head for support. He bit and sucked on your lips. You were getting carried away . You felt the same thing when Gojo pinned you on the door.  Your knees were weak , you found yourself melting in his rough kiss. Your body was building heat . You unintentionally started wandering your hands on his chest . You started kissing back. You were inches away from moaning in his mouth. He stopped when you started whimpering.

He let go of you , leaving you breathless and needy . You internally slapped yourself  and quickly turned to the other side avoiding his crimson eyes  . "I just had my first kiss.... WITH A CURSE!?...it was suppose to be Gojo not him!?" You thought as tears formed in your eyes.

For the first time in his cursed life he had nothing to say . He didn't even know how he ended there . How can a human like you seduce him ? In fact blind him ? He wanted to suck her soul not her lips !? He was confused just like you . He couldn't think , he just left the room    .

You woke up and stared at the door for quite a moment before throwing a whole pillow at it regretting and loving the moment that happened. You wanted to tell Ashley , you had to tell her . She was the only one who would be as shocked as you were . You jumped out of the bed and grabbed your phone , you went to contacts and tapped call immediately.  The phone rang...but no answer... it rang again still no answer . "Awkward..." You said. You ended the call and started all over again , this time she answered.

"Ashley! You won't believe what happened !" You screeched jumping up and down. You stopped when you  were answered with silence.   "Ashley..?".

"Hello...bestie," you heard a hoarse voice behind you.  You froze on the spot , you slowly turned around and what you saw didn't help either.  She was standing there holding the her phone . She wasn't herself , her eyes were pitch black , dark blood oozed out her eye sockets , her curly blonde her was straightened and put up into a bun . She didn't were her usual clothes . She wore a black and red kimono and she carried a heavy sword behind her back.

"Ashley..." you whispered putting down the  phone ....

"Yes...it's me , missed me already, " she said disappearing through thin air leaving black smoke behind. You started panicking fear growing inside you as you started to tremble.

"Ashley...this isn't you ," you whispered your eyes darting around the room " This isn't you!" You yelled running out the room to the hallway. "Huh ! My dear beloved...you won't run forever!" You heard her voice all over the hallway.

You kept on running, the hallway wasn't ending.  You stopped in your tracks as you felt yourself palpilate . You were breathing heavily  . First it was Sukuna now her ? Was it one of the tricks he had. You slowly breathed in and out and closed your eyes.

"Ashley...? What's going on ?" You finally said , you just remembered that you entered the world of Jujutsu and Sukuna stated that there was something in you that was special.  So had to fight her head on.

You heard her giggle "You don't remember?" She said appearing before you almost instantly in form of smoke "You killed me." She said smiling , your soul left you when you noticed the large canines.

You started shaking your head violently. "No Ashley...No...I could never!-"

"Shut up ! You killed me ! " she growled taking the sword from her back pointing at you , that sword could pierce through cement walls . 

"Who did this to you...?" You whispered, feeling a lump grow in your throat as tears formed at the corner of eyes , pouring out

" I did ..."  You heard a feminine like voice behind you.  You jumped and turned around , at first you were met with nothing but a dark hallway . "Whose there!?" You yelled forcing your eyes see through the darkness.

You heard the voice giggle " Your worst nightmare," the voice said showing itself.

Your eyes widened and your body went limp , your mind couldn't comprehend what was going on . You felt a burst of rage inside you,  your mind was flooded with the thought of murder and revenge.

"Out of everyone ! Ashley! Everyone ! ," you growled darting your face directly at Ashley not minding the deadly sword she had charged at you.

"What it's not like I had a choice , he helped me come from the undead after you murdered me ," she shrugged in her usual tone putting her sword down.

"You killed her ... didn't you !" You said in a low growl , charging back at the person.

"No I didn't-"

"Shut the fuck up Mahito !" You screeched holding your head,  you felt a spasm of pain jolt inside you . You felt like you were going to split in two pieces. The pain was unbearable you wanted to scream and you eventually did letting all the pain out .

Darkness started inking your scerla , your pupil shrieked and straightened into long slits your (e/c) irises were submerged with crimson , your canines grew longer and curse marks bubbled on your skin. You definitely turned into a curse.

The hallway went quiet . Ashley dropped her sword completely,  her dead soul was shocked . Mahito was shocked as well as widening.

"Woaw ! Geto-san was supposed to see this !" He said clapping his hands excitedly.

You slowly raised your head and looked through his mismatched eyes. Blood spilled from your eyes as you watched him enjoy the show.

"Burst"