Chapter 5: Sacrifice

The van drove off into the night. Inside the band was chatting with the two femmes. The two were blissfully unaware of their ulterior motives.

The more dressed up one, Firestar, was giggling at a joke one of the bots made. The other one, Nautica was busy sipping from a flask, getting nice and drunk.

Firestar asked, "So, are you guys gonna try and get in our pants?"

Jazz chuckled, "Nah man, we're not like that."

Firestar giggled, "Oh wow, we're with a bunch of feminists!" She beamed.

Jazz shrugged, "So, you two got any significant others? We can sign a t-shirt for them for free." Blackarachnia nodded.

Firestar gasped, "I do! My girlfriend would love that!" She looked at Nautica then back at them, "But Nauti doesn't," she leaned in close to whisper, "She's still a virgin."

That made the two band members perk up. Jazz got up and went to Getaway in the driver's seat, whispering something to him, Getaway nodded in response and turned the van down. Soon the van stopped moving, and everyone climbed out.

The iconic falls were in view, the pothole leading to nowhere but a seemingly empty void was open like a gaping mouth. Water swirled around it, making a roaring sound.

The two femmes watched the falls, unaware of the band a few steps behind them.

They smiled, thinking everything was gonna be fine with an up and coming pop band...

Until Getaway claps his hand over Firestar's mouth, silencing her screams as he slides a knife along her throat, slicing it open, she collapses onto the ground, pink energon oozing onto the ground beneath her corpse. Nautica saw and was starting to scream in horror, she ran, but was too drunk to make it past the group. Jazz and Ricochet merely pulled her back, she flailed her legs and tried to break free, screaming and crying.

Getaway cleaned the blade with a simple cloth, "Blackarachnia, be a deary and dispose of the slut." He said casually, the goth femme merely nodded and dragged the body to the falls where she dumped Firestar's shell over it, into the water where it made a splash.

Nautia was held down onto a large stone by Jazz and Ricochet, she was squirming in their grips, sobbing out her now dead friend's name. Getaway merely walked over, hands clasped behind his back, the knife still being held, the blade now glinting in the moonlight.

"Blackarachnia, get the book." He said calmly. She merely nodded and did so, Nautica watched as she opened the glovebox in their van and pulled out a thick book, bound in black leather, with a sigil on the cover. She brought it over, he merely took it and didn't thank her.

He opened it and calmly flipped through the pages. He stopped and had Blackarachnia light a torch.

He cleared his vocalizer, "Hear us, O Planet Eater. We came to you tonight to sacrifice the spark of this pure vessel."

Nautica sobbed out, "Please! Please let me go! I won't tell anyone!" Her cries made Getaway pause his reading, and sighed, feigning remorse.

"Sorry dear, no can do. We want to make it big, but doing that requires time, and money. And after getting dropped from my job and flat thanks to my asshole landlord. I'd rather try a shortcut. Besides, this town is used to teens dying, after all, you guys are famous for that bar fire and mysterious cannibal!"

Nautica heaved a sob, tears still rolling down her cheeks, "But-" She tried to speak.

"Anyways, Blackarachnia, gag the bitch." He ordered. Blackarachnia simply nodded and removed a scarf from her neck, and stuffed it into Nautica's intake, causing her to try and cough it out. But it was in there good.

Getaway went back to the book, "Now then... where was I?" He put on a show of flipping through back and forth in the pages, before stopping.

"Ah! There we are!" He declared.

"We deliver this virgin unto thee!" He closed the book, it making a slapping sound. He then carelessly tossed it onto the ground. Blackarachnia raced to pick it up.

"Careful with this! This is a Genuine Unicron Black Mass!" She snapped.

Getaway waved her off with a flourish of his black servo and soon stabbed Nautica, causing her to cry out in pain from the scarf.

He kept going, softly singing a familiar song to himself.

"Through the trees, I will find you, I will heal the ruins left inside you. Cause I'm still here breathing now...." He kept going, each plunge of the knife into the poor femme causing his volume to be raised. Soon the other mechs joined in.

"I'm still here breathing now. I'm still here breathing now. Go quiet through the trees."

By the end of it, Nautica was limp and motionless, her pink energon was on Getaway's face plate, he calmly grabbed the scarf from her intake, and pulled it out like a sick twisted version of the classic magician's trick with the many colored handkerchiefs.

Blackarachnia tried to protest, but again she was ignored. Getaway wiped the energon clean from the blade, and handed the knife to Jazz, "Dispose of it." He ordered.

Jazz nodded and quickly ran off with the weapon, Getaway simply handed the bloody scarf to Blackarachnia, who cringed.

"What? Don't make that face, you'll fuck up your face. Smile now, you're gonna be the next big thing! Oh wait, I forgot, you're into the whole doom and gloom aesthetic." Getaway said casually.

Jazz soon returned, "I got rid of it." He was panting.

Getaway nodded, "Good. Now let's go before the pigs in khaki show up."

The band members piled into the van, and drove off. Leaving the now dead Nautica on the rock, her energon flowing from the stab wounds to the ground.

Meanwhile, at the local cemetery, the ground around a certain grave was moving. The headstone was decorated with an effigy of roses around it. The ground pulsed up and down, almost as if something was making it breathe.

Then, a black servo with purple armor shot up from the grave, reaching towards the sky.