Chapter 15: Putting Pieces Together

Orion woke up, and felt... empty. It was a gnawing emptiness, deep inside. He got up from his bed and went to his vanity, right away he noticed the flecks of paint and the bags forming. Normal people would get a cup of coffee and eat a bagel or something but he isn't like normal people.

That stunt he pulled with the file must have drained him of his remaining power.

He was hungry.

With a groan he rolled over and got up. Trudging to his vanity he looked at his reflection, the paint chips were forming and the bags were back, he grimaced. He sat down at the chair and began his routine of making himself look presentable. He opened the small cans of black and purple paint and applied it to his body with brushes and using smooth, even strokes. Once he finished he grabbed a tube of silvery concealer and applied it to the bags. He blended and soon looked like a normal bot.

Except that damn emptiness was still there. He needs to feed.

But where can he go?

Ugh, it was so much easier 5 years ago. A whole class, no whole school full of salty morsels to pick and choose from.

Maybe Megatron was right...

No, don't give that traitor any satisfaction, Orion. You were the Snowflake King and you need to maintain that alpha status. Where can he look?

Maybe at Auto-Bop, it was seemingly the only place that had variety, plus it smelled nice too.

But that is where Megatron likes to hang out, if he goes there he'd see him. And that wouldn't be good. Orion has the upper hand right now, he had let him get dragged off in cuffs by his former boy toy. Which was oh so satisfying to Orion.

So next best thing... was the school.

Ugh.

Orion is many things; hot, sassy, cruel, demonic, former cheerleader, Snowflake King, and a maneater, but he was not a cougar.

He has standards.

He pulls up his personal comms cell and turns it on, he searched up the school website.

It popped up after loading, Orion was greeted with a picturesque image of the building, surrounded by lush green lit trees and freshly cut silver grass. Around were students walking into the building or sitting in the nearby benches reading or chatting. The school name plastered on the center with gold blocky lettering. Scrolling down Orion saw links to school resources, phone numbers, admin pictures, and a lovely tribute to him and those salty bots he ate.

But something caught his eye.

A lovely little advertisement asking for chaperones to the end of the year senior party at Six Lasers Over Cybertron Amusement Park.

Perfect, he can find a poor teacher or some unknowing parent and happily munch on them in a tent or something.

With a smirk, he signed himself up.

Meanwhile, at Megatron's motel room, he and Roller were talking over cups of copper coffee.

"So... how do you think Orion came back from the dead?" Roller asked.

Megatron sipped from his cup, making an audible slurp sound. He finished sipping and set it on the table, "I have no idea. I mean, we don't have a public library to read at and do research. It was so easier back then when I was in school."

"You do know you have your comms cell, right?" Roller pointed out.

Megatron's optics widened and pursed his derma. Dammit he was right.

He grabbed it and turned it on and researched. Roller heard the taps and waited for a response.

"Wait, I have something...." Megatron said finally.

"Well, say it." Roller replied.

Megatron showed him, it was a crudely made website, with grainy images of occult symbols as a desktop background, the title of the blog was on top and written in red words that looked like it was written in classic horror font. The article's title was in white.

'How Demons Return From Pit: More In Depth Knowledge Of Demonic Transference'.

"What does it say?" Roller asked.

Megatron looked at the screen and scrolled, skimming the article, "It says the demon can come back in the body of the victim if the land on which the sacrifice was reused for a new one."

Roller looked confused, "I need a dumbed down explanation."

Megatron looked, he felt like he was back on those steps, telling Starscream about the demonic transference and how Orion going to the dance was not a good thing.

The words he said to him were ringing in his head.

"It's not that I don't believe you. I just don't believe this!"

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Roller waving a servo in his face, "Hello? You good there?"

Megatron shook his helm, "I'm fine. Just spaced out."

Roller nodded, "Looked like it, so you were saying what about the land?"

Megatron answered, "The Seekers sacrificed Orion at the Falls, so the new band, the Disciples of Orion must have used that spot to do their sacrifice, and since the land was used in a previous ritual, it's no longer pure. And thus the demon in Orion was revived and is back."

Roller nodded, "Ah, gotcha."

They were interrupted by a crackle coming from the radio scanner Roller has with him for his job. A voice crackled through.

"Attention all unit members, please be aware security will be needed at the Six Lasers Over Cybertron Amusement Park tonight."

Both mechs looked at each other.

Megatron asked, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Roller nodded, "All you can eat buffet."

Megatron watched as Roller answered the call and got up to get ready.

"How will you get there?" Roller asked.

Megatron answered, "I'll find a way. I always do."