Chapter 8: First Blood

Megatron made it back to his motel room, shaking like a leaf. He flopped onto his bed, freaking out. How did Orion come back from the dead? He saw him die on his bed in his room. He remembers hearing him heave his final breath.

Now he has to deal with said dead mech being back and on a revenge fantasy high. With a new name and new plan. He has to figure it out, and fast.

Meanwhile, Orion was happily strutting down the street, hearing his steps on the metal road. He feels alive, refreshed.

His death was not planned, obviously. He just wanted to feed on his classmates, take over the school before his graduation.

You know, typical teenager things.

But it was all ruined thanks to Megatron and his stupid foresight and planning. He always tried to ruin his fun. He wasn't planning on going after him, but he had to get in his way.

It wasn't fair. Not fair at all.

Besides, it wasn't like anyone was gonna know he was the one doing the killings. Everyone chalked it up to a mysterious cannibal killer. It was dumb luck, but Orion will not complain.

Right now he needs to find a place to stay, one worthy of a person such as him. A hotel room? Ew no. That place is chock full of unwashed liquids and mildew stench. He doesn't wanna sleep in a bed that is notorious for one night stands. He would go to his old one but hearing how it was abandoned and left to rot crossed that off.

He soon came across a house that was finished, but empty. It was decently sized, plus no landlord to bug him.

Perfect. He can squat there.

Now that he has a new pad to crash in, he can focus on the other thing.

His hunger.

In Pit, he was denied sustenance. It was agony watching his youth and luster fade away until he was barely able to recognize his own reflection. He was a husk, a dried fruit like a raisin with arms and legs.

Well now, thanks to whoever messed with whatever. He's back and ready to feed.

He stretches, checks his reflection, and smiles at himself.

"I'm starving but damn I look like Adonis." He walked out. His armor gleamed in the moonlight.

He kept walking, apparently being possessed, dying, and coming back not only gives you a makeover, but also new powers. He can sense the EM fields of nearby prey.

He looked, his red optics scanning the environment.

So far, nothing.

He was about to give up and leave the neighborhood when his optics caught an aura outside, and couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh hello..." He purred to himself.

He followed it, the closer he got, the more he could see the aura, it was like a dog finding the scent of a hare while hunting, he could feel his intake lubricating with oral fluids.

He soon found the source.

It was a mech, large, rotund, and bright red with olive accents. He was talking on his comm cell.

"No, I already ate." He then chuckled, "I know you worry, man. But don't."

Orion smirked, this guy was perfect. He soon played up an act of innocence. The mech saw and looked confused.

"Hey, Bulk? I'll call you back." He hung up and went to him.

"Excuse me? Are you alright?"

Orion noticed and smiled softly, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just walking."

The mech nodded, "Oh, well, it's pretty late to be taking an evening stroll."

Orion fought back the urge to laugh, "Oh, I can take care of myself."

The mech simply nodded, "I see. Well-" He was cut off by Orion leaning in.

Orion purred into his audio, "I am looking for a little fun tonight."

The mech blushed, thank Primus he was single.

He let himself be guided into the woods by this beauty of a mech.

Once in the woods, the mech was pinned to a tree by Orion, and kissed deeply.

Orion kissed this mech, "You're so salty." He moaned out between kisses.

The mech kissed back, and lowered to his neck, nipping and suckling, Orion leaned his head back to expose his neck cables.

Their hands roamed, and soon their servos interlocked.

Orion soon grinned, his fangs gleaming in the moonlight, "You'll taste so good for me."

The mech paused, "What?" He looked at him, confused.

He saw Orion's red optics shift to an otherworldly purple, then back to red.

"Holy-" He was cut off by Orion unhinging his jaw like a snake's, teeth sharpening and growing, and then chomping down. He screamed in pain.

Orion tore into his prey's chassis, reveling in the screams. He used his new claws to grip the metal and tear, opening the armor and exposing the inside mechanisms. With a bloody grin he threw the mech onto the ground and pounced.

Like an animal, he ripped his fuel pump out and bit down on it, the pink liquid squirting out and splashing against his face. He ate the organ and looked at the mech.

He was barely breathing, Orion merely leaned down and whispered into his audio, "Told you you'd taste good."

He then leaned back and dug into the rest of the organs. His hands, mouth, and purple chassis stained pink. He finished eating and felt his power come back.

He sighed in comfort and happiness.

He hasn't eaten like this in forever.