Chapter 10: Maneater

Orion woke up, his room minimalistic and rather boring to his tastes, it needs color, flash, spice. Something to make it seem lived in. With a stretch, he got out of bed and went to his floor length mirror mounted on the wall, he struck a slight pose. He was wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts that were tight.

His armor was shining in the sunlight, with a smile he went to his washroom, he leaned on the counter and looked at his reflection, checking for any blemishes. He knows he won't get any, but he needs to reassure himself. Being forced to starve has shaken him up quite something fierce.

Satisfied, he grabbed a tube of optic liner, he unscrewed the cap and revealed the thin brush, back when he was younger, he never cared much for makeup. He saw it as cumbersome and time consuming, he'd rather let his paint job catch the attention of the bots and femmes in school. And it did work, he was known as the alpha bastard in his class. His curves and broad shoulders drew the eye, while his short stature made him look quite demure and innocent almost, but his paintjob, his onyx black and royal purple gave him an edge. He looked petite yet deadly.

He applied the liner on his lid, with a steady hand, he executed a perfect wing. He did the other and checked, he was satisfied with the result.

Now that he's older, he figures he has to broaden his horizons, plus he has to explore his body. Not in an inappropriate way, just taking it all in.

For one thing, he's taller, much taller than he was 5 years ago. His shoulders are larger, his chest is broader, but his waist is still nipped. Plus he felt the longer audial fins and knew he had changed. The addition of the claws and fangs were a neat touch too, much easier for him. No hassle of blunt digits digging into flesh and ruining a good meal.

He turned on the radio in the living room, a song turned on and began.

Take it back, take it back

The beat dropped and Orion smirked, he decided to prance around the room, strutting and singing.

Everybody look at me

I walk in the door you screaming

C'mon what you here for

Move your body like a nymph-o

Everybody get your neck to around

All you people c'mon jump around

I see you all on your knees,

You wanna be with me or be me

He smirked, in his head in what could be a dream like state or delusion of grandeur, he was back in school, everyone kneeling down and crawling to him, he was on the gym floor, in his old cheerleading uniform. Which was crisp white and shiny gold, football players helping him to a stage, while the other squad members twirled flags and shook pom poms.

Man-eater

Make you work hard, make you hard, make you want all of her love

She's a man-eater

Make you buy cars make you cut

Make you fall real hard in love

She's a man-eater

Make you work hard make you hard, make you want all of her love

She's a man-eater

Make you buy cars make you cut

Wish you ever met her at all

Soon a disemboweled and bloody Mirage emerged from behind the squad of cheerleaders, presenting the old Snowflake King throne he sat on when he won it. In a show of gratitude, he lounged on it after licking Mirage's cheek.