Epilogue

Iacon City Police had closed off the Six Lasers Over Cybertron Amphitheater, yellow tape was stuck on the doors, cop cruisers were flanking like guard dogs. Officers were asking witnesses what they saw. All the while forensics specialists in suits and gloves were walking along the stage. Snapping photos of the dead band members and a mech with a box cutter in his chassis.

One officer looked at the bloody stage, the band members splayed out, their flashy outfits ruined thanks to claw marks and bites and energon.

"Which group was this?" He asked another officer.

"Name's on the big drum onstage." The other said.

"It's called a bass drum." The first officer corrected, stepping onstage to look at it.

"How do you know that?" The second officer asked, watching the first officer kneel down with his flashlight.

"I was a drummer back in high school. Wanted to make it big." He answered, and looked at the band's logo on the bass drum.

The logo was a simple one, the name written in very flowery handwriting, and on the last word was a silhouette of a mech laying across it, his body outlined with a pink shimmer.

"The Disciples of Orion..." He read aloud.

"Hey weren't they the band that just got picked up by a record label?" The second officer asked.

"Yeah, wonder what the origin of the name is." The first one said.

A young looking analyst heard and piped up, "They named themselves after Orion Pax."

Both officers looked at the youngster, "Who?"

"Remember five years ago? The town of Unicron's Kettle? How they had a fire and mysterious killings of high schoolers? Well, they all stopped when Orion Pax, a student who was very popular was murdered by his amica Megatronus." The analyst continued.

"Uh huh." Both cops said with a nod, then they looked at the body of the mech.

"Was he a member?" The second officer asked.

The analyst pulled out his personal comm and typed in something, the two cops watched, waiting.

The analyst finally spoke, "No, there were only four members, see?" He showed them the comm, a picture of the band performing at a dive bar on the screen.

"Hey, Barricade, you were doing witness statements, what did they say about this guy?" The second officer asked.

The first officer, Barricade answered, "They thought he was a background dancer, or part of a stage show, he was very handsy with the band, touching and licking and kissing them, then he tore them apart with his bare servos. Then two others showed up, one was dressed like a rural cop, there were bullets and floating mechs, then they saw that poor guy get wrestled to the stage and stabbed with the cutter."

They glanced at the body, then away from it.

They didn't see the servo, which was outlined by white lines, twitch its digits...