Chapter 11: Good Talk

Megatron woke up feeling like death, he has been struggling with voices in his head bouncing around like rubber balls, night terrors, and withdrawal spells from the meds he was prescribed. Plus the fact that his ex-friend is back from the dead and looking to make his life as miserable as ever is just icing on top of the shit cake that is his life so far. He lays on the bed and stares up at the ceiling. He wanted to stay in bed, but knew that was impossible, not with Orion running around.

With a groan he got up. And decided to continue his investigation. He went to his hoodie, put it on, zipped it up and walked out the door. He decided to walk to the falls.

By the time he reached it, it was pretty late. He could hear the rushing water and see it too. He looked around.

He soon came across a shiny speck in the damp grass, curious he walked towards it and saw what it was.

The blade to a large hunting knife.

He soon felt his face flush with rage, he knew that band was no good! He knew it! His instincts were screaming at him to give chase but he didn't! Now some poor femmes are dead!

He was soon pacing, and saw the body.

Nautica was draped over the rock, still, the energon now dried and a deep magenta against her deep green armor. The stab wounds visible all around her torso, it was straight out of a horror movie.

Megatron fell back in shock, holy shit. He came across a second dead body.

Except, this time he felt like this scene was eerily familiar, like it happened before. Then, it hit him.

Orion.

"I didn't miss this place." A familiar voice sliced through his thoughts like a blade.

Megatron turned around and saw his ex-amica standing there, in a plain white shirt, a tight hoodie with a gothic skull design on the chest, and some low waisted pants. He saw him walk up to the dead frame of Nautica and look at it, his motions were casual and fluid. Megatron closely watched him like a hawk.

"Damn, they got her good." He quipped.

Megatron said nothing, but Orion continued.

"You know, when I was sacrificed, I forgot one tiny little detail," He looked at Megatron, causing the other mech to notice the winged liner.

"I felt every single stab she gave me."

Megatron asked, "Did it hurt?"

"Like a bitch." Orion snarked.

Megatron sighed, "So, you hungry? I bet this could feed you for a month or so."

Orion cringed, "You dumb bastard, I don't eat old food, she's way past her expiration date."

"She died, Orion, show some respect."

"So what? Dying isn't that big of a deal." Orion poked her head like a little kid.

Megatron looked, "Why are you here anyways?" He asked.

Orion shrugged, "Just wanted to see you."

Megatron made a face, "I thought you hate me?"

Orion gave him a sharp look, "I do, still do. But, you were my amica. That whole bit of you throwing away my pendant hurt."

Megatron rolled his optics, "That was 5 years ago. Move on already."

Orion snipped, "I fucking died. By you jamming a fucking boxcutter through my spark."

"And you have a second chance at life, use it. Go into the city, lots of guys there for you to eat." Megatron snipped back.

Orion glared, "I told you before, I go both ways."

"Whatever." Megatron responded, rolling his optics.

Orion pouted, but decided to change the subject, "So.... you see anyone we knew?"

Megatron noticed, but decided to indulge him, "I saw Misfire and Roller."

Orion perked at hearing Roller, "Really? Did he move on?"

"Far from it. Your valve must be magical or something to make him celibate." Megatron looked at Orion, who couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

Megatron took this opportunity to get back on track, "I still don't forgive you."

Orion stopped and looked, "Come on...." He whined.

Megatron glared, "No 'come on', you killed my boyfriend, and didn't care. You were never a good amica, you used me to make yourself feel good."

Orion snipped back, "That was 5 years ago, you got me in the end for it."

Megatron didn't stop though, "Yeah well, because of you, your influence, your stupid legacy, a band did the same thing Elita did to you to this poor femme! For the same purpose! Hope you're happy."

Orion said nothing for a moment, then finally spoke, "I... It's not my fault the town decided to make me a legend."

Megatron kicked the grass, kicking up sticks, "God Dammit Orion! It is!"

Orion didn't flinch.

Megatron looked at him, then spoke words that made Orion's energon boil in anger.

"I'm glad I killed you."

And with that, Megatron walked away, ignoring Orion's screams of anger.