Chapter 6: X

Megatron ran out of Auto-Bop's parking lot, the only sources of illumination for him are street lights sparse across the street and the moon in the sky. He was panting, where did that damn van drive off to?!

The cemetery probably. It's full of dead people, maybe they're using it as a power source for their rituals. Besides, it also is a good dumping spot. Open graves are everywhere in a cemetery. Just dump the body in one and you're good.

He reached the cemetery and climbed over the gates. It was quiet, the only sounds being the wind and Megatron's panting.

He walked past many graves. His optics scanning for any signs of demonic sacrifices or rituals gone haywire. He remembers Orion telling him that the Seekers killed him at the Falls.

But, that begs the question, did these assholes do the same? He scanned the entire cemetery, new graves were added, making the area much larger than it was previously.

But... He couldn't find anything.

No knife.

No spilled energon.

No sign of anything.

It was driving him mad. Maybe... Maybe he was really wrong, about the Disciples, about their motives, maybe they're actually trying to make it big without the aid of supernatural forces. Maybe they were just gonna have one night stands with a couple of groupies.

He walked, now crossing his arms as the wind was chilling him.

He felt like the 'Dead People' back in school, he would always wonder if they were truly into the black makeup and dark clothes or were just lashing out at society in non conforming ways. Whenever he tried to talk to them, they would either be really nice and charming, being really good at writing poetry or recommend awesomely metal songs. Or they toss up their noses at him and call him a "normie" or whatever slang term.

He remembers seeing a few of the Combaticons at the Spring Formal, wearing all black and red and purple with dark optic liner, popping balloons.

How did they do these late night graveyard crawls? He was shaking from the cold!

Megatron soon stopped at a certain grave. It was simple, but the picture was recognizable.

Starscream.

He was in front of it. Taking it all in.

He saw it had flowers on it, fresh, maybe his mother placed them there. He also saw a teddy bear, stitched up to look like him, and a few hand drawn cards that had childish drawings and sloppy handwriting on it.

He now remembers, Starscream has-had two twin brothers, Thundercracker and Skywarp. Primus they must have been... 7-8 when he last saw them. Which was when he ran to their house to wonder where he was.

Megatron ran across the yard to Starscream's house. His gaudy suit was all wrinkled and creased, the shockingly bright magenta shirt's ruffles popping out of the opened suit jacket like his chest was a gift bag and the ruffles were the tissue paper sticking out.

He made it to the door and rang the doorbell, frantically, panting like a maniac while doing so. After the fifth ring, the door was opened.

Megatron looked down to see the two fliers, Thundercracker in his mismatching armor of sky blue, neon green, highlighter pink and flashing purple. While Skywarp was muted in navy blue and white. They were sucking on frozen energon treats on sticks.

"Hi, you two!" He said in between in pants, kneeling down to their heights, "Is Screamer home?"

Their Carrier walked over, and had them step back to the door, they hurried to the steps and plopped their afts on them.