Chapter 17: Orion's Revenge

Orion was quickly rummaging around, looking for a top, thankfully he didn't get any energon on his pants, the best he can find is cheesy t-shirts found on the fairgrounds, in bright pop colors that were neon pink, orange, yellow, green or blue.

He misses his hoodie. It looked so cute on him too.

With a groan of disgust he snatched a neon pink shirt and put it on, tying it around his waist to show off his waist, it clashed against his black and purple armor and studded belt.

Meanwhile, back at the fun house, Megatron was busy trying to pick out the shards of mirror that dug into his metal skin. Roller was stitching up the stab wound in his side. He was halfway through when he saw the metal sealing itself up and smoothing out.

"What... the fuck..." He muttered.

Megatron saw and shrugged, "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. Before I killed Orion, he bit me. And apparently, I found out that if you get bitten by a demon and live, you inherit some of its abilities."

Roller looked at him, "And you didn't tell me this why...?"

Megatron shrugged, "Never came up in conversation."

Roller sighed, "I need a high grade after all this."

Megatron looked, "Make that 2, we need to find Orion right now."

Roller nodded and walked with him, "You never really went into detail about what happened to the Seekers."

Roller knew the Seekers were dead, murdered before the first show on their national tour in their hotel room. Unicron's Kettle mourned for weeks when their deaths were announced, the radio played 'Through The Trees' like it was the national anthem, to the point that even everyone's grandcarrier was familiar. It felt like a gray cloud was hovering over the town.

But slowly that cloud lifted, everyone moved on. The memorials for the dead students stayed up, but the flowers wilted, the candles were snuffed.

Megatron looked at him as they walked, "I killed them."

Roller did a double take, "What? Why?"

Megatron swallowed a lump, "Because they killed Orion."

Roller kept looking at him, "You know, for someone who has a huge hate boner for him, you act like he's the second coming."

Megatron made a sputtering noise, "I do not!"

Roller arched a brow, "Really? When I met you you were following him around like a lost puppy."

"That was 5 years ago!" Megatron fought back.

Roller nodded, "Yeah, but the point still stands."

Megatron looked down at his moving pedes, "We were amica..." He said it meekly, like he didn't want to admit it.

"Oh, that big?"

"Yeah, you know, back when I was in high school, I had a saying, 'sandbox love never dies'."

Roller nodded, "And now?"

Megatron shrugged, "I was a fucking idiot back then."

Roller interjected, "You were also a kid, a kid who was going through shit. You should have worried about prom dates, grades, and acne, not who's gonna die next."

Megatron shot a pointed look at him, "How would you have reacted if I went to you in the station and said 'Hey my amica you have been fucking on the side is really a bot eating demon who has killed two of our classmates'."

Now it was Roller's turn to pause, he had a point. He probably would have locked up Megatron and shipped him off to the loony bin earlier.

But at the same time, Megatron was still only 17 when it happened.