Chapter 12: Ranting and Raving

Megatron went to his motel room, feeling oddly lighter. He felt glad he told off Orion, the last time he did that as at the old abandoned pool house. Granted, his insult game has gotten better than it was 5 years ago but the same effect is still there.

Orion meanwhile, was stomping to his home, huffing and panting, he opened the door and slammed it shut.

How dare he say that! After everything they went through! It's not fair!

Megatron should learn! He paced around the living room, stomping in a circle like a caged wild cat. He soon paused, and smirked, a plan forming in his head. He grabbed his comm cell and looked up the website for Auto-Bop. It popped up, and smack dab in the center was an ad for an event.

Special Event! Silent Rave! Headphones and Drinks!

Orion smirked, oh this could be good, for getting a meal and for a little revenge...

Meanwhile, Megatron was walking around the Falls still, trying to find something else that could link the band to the death of Nautica. He found the broken blade of the knife and the dried energon, but so far... nothing. With a sigh, he walks back, disappointed, he has already seen the effects of the sacrifice, the band's website (he hasn't been stalking it whatever do you mean) has been announcing tours to major stadiums and how they landed a major record label deal. It also got a huge update, the aesthetic more polished and professional compared to the cheap wallpaper and grainy pictures of them performing at dive bars or at parties.

It was frustrating, the same thing is happening all over again and he felt just as helpless as he did back then. It was maddening.

He made it to his motel room, to find a flier taped to the door, it was advertising some sort of event at Auto-Bop, the text was big and bold with neon colors and clip art of people dancing holding glow sticks. Curious, he removed it and looked at it.

Silent rave? What the hell is a silent rave? It sounds interesting...

He read the names of the bands whose songs were playing; Mayhem Suppression Squad, The Wreckers, Rosanna, DJ Soundwave, The Seekers (Megatron glared at the name), and lastly...

The Disciples of Orion.

Of course, this could help. Plus, it could help him unwind.

Yeah, he deserves the break. Why not treat himself? With a pep in his step, walked into his room and got cleaned up, washing his face. He was drying his face in front of the mirror, curiously he examined his own reflection.

He never really cared much about his appearance growing up. He remembers when he and Orion were entering middle school, Orion was getting into face care and his appearance, mostly because he was growing into the handsome mech he was known for. Seeing how obsessive and tedious the whole thing must have turned him off.

Oh well.

He finished cleaning up and was ready.

He walked to the bar, people were already there. Happily talking while entering the building, the guy in charge of the headphones was onstage, handing them out, he was purple and green, he saw Megatron enter and grabbed a set, when said mech entered he watched as he walked over to the booth and handed him the headphones.

Megatron slipped them on and made his way to a spot on the floor, before the music started playing the emcee spoke into the microphone.

"Good evening everyone, welcome to Auto-Bop's first ever silent rave, if you want to skip a song, just give me a thumbs up and I'll skip it for you on your headphones, other than that, enjoy and have fun."