17| Breaking News

A/N: sketchpile  ya involved, I don't make the rules.
Again, guys, every story is independent.

'Breaking news, Starr Park is on fire, and I mean it literally." The bunny reporter casually put her legs on the table as she reported the news, with drinks, picture frames, a second camera and everything needed. "Many visitors and even brawlers are involved in this mess. 20 people have fainted and sent to a hospital. 7 people died, I guess 7 isn't a lucky number anymore. And more importantly, it's a high chance for us to lose more than 1 brawler. A few of them, including Edgar, Colette, Griff, Stu are intensively damaged."

The bunny then walked to the camera, and turned it to her right, showing a few brawlers sitting aside. "And here! We've very blessed to find those brawlers that witnessed the truth of the dark secret of Starr Park, from a harmless and lovely park, into a forcing-smiling and harmful hell. How does it all happen? Anyone wants to speak first?"

There was complete between the brawlers and the reporter.

"Um uh, let's go with the youngest! Jessie, how did you get out from this horrible mess?" The news reporter held a microphone to her.

Jessie flinched, but soon calmed down and took the microphone with her hands still shaking. "Um...I can't quite tell...I remember I was playing games with Penny, and then a smack on my head and I fainted...the next thing, I woke up in a dark room and I starred trying everything I could do to open the locked door. I yelled and cried and um...I didn't know! Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside...a-and...ugh..." she closed her eyes and put a finger on her temple, "I couldn't remember..."

"Alright, now, what about Penny? What did you do?"

Penny flinched as well, and very unsurely took the microphone. "I-I...it's me. I smacked Jessie from the head..." she sighed. "A...huge power took control over me, and I couldn't help putting the smiley mask on...it's so wrong, and I couldn't control my mind. I was forced to put out my gallons, and it was all so...scary. I felt like- I don't know, I couldn't do anything."

She kept quiet.

The reporter, feeling things gone wrong, handed the microphone to Gale, who was frowning.

"Gale? You're one of those people that had been awaken on the very first day. Do you have anything to say about it?"

Gale, surprisingly, grabbed the microphone forcefully and cleared his throat. "Germs."

"Germs?"

"Penguins! Gems! Starr Park and the exclusive 'r' ! Germs!" Gale angrily said, "Never should let a kid play in the park! It's wrongly made, and Mr. P has the control over everything! SnowTel isn't good, and Starr Park is horrible! I tried to save my message in the radio, but the bot found me and I couldn't finish it. The bots! Penguins! Germs! Arughhhhh!"

"Alright alright thank you so much, uh...anything to add, Crow?"

"Never believe in penguins. We've been against each other forever." Crow said calmly. "That's why I never take a step into the park."

"Oh wow...thanks! Now to the last, Tara. Being the fortune teller and the future seer, why do you never say anything about it? Did you know it will happen? You are one of the most original brawlers, and one of the smartest. Any opinions?"

"Mhmhmmm." Tara took out a paper from her pocket and handed it to the bunny reporter.

"You...wrote down all the ideas inside?" She carefully opened the paper, and well, it's a whole 1000 essay.

Tara nodded confidently.

"Okay....I'll try to shorten it. Gimme a moment. Advertisement time!" The reporter winked and covered the camera with her furry hand.

Advertisement: Butterfly Juice! Certified by Max the superhero! 25 % off with the coupons!

Advertisement: Have you been having bad sleep? Here is the newest sleep-helping scent candles! Never be sleep like a Sandy again.

[5 minutes later.]

"Alright guys we're back!" The bunny reporter hopped to her chair again. "The brawlers are busy. They left already, but here's the conclusion of Tara's amazing ideas. Here I'd lay it out."

"Never have I ever cannot see a future, but Starr Park is different. I had been keeping an eye on it, however, I couldn't see the future, whenever I tried to seek for more, there's a headache and screaming voices. It almost seemed like...the future hadn't been certain. There wasn't a sure future of it. Very obviously, it's gone through the worst way possible. Mr. P, being the manipulator of all, should definitely be banned from Brawl Stars forever. It's a dangerous work and might even kill other brawlers, which would break the safety law."

"Starr Park had always been a dangerous place, and my best recommendation is that it should be canceled, forever. The shops and shows, should disappear forever. It's no longer a fun theme park, and yes, Crow and Mr. P have been in an argument forever, and the conclusion is as blurry as the future. All I hope is that, the brawlers will be back again safely. For the future of Brawl Stars, we all put our greatest hope on it."

The bunny reporter drank another can of drink after reading it, "I think it's the 2 main and most important ideas. The case of Starr Park? No one knows where it'll lead to, and the research won't be done anytime soon. Keep tuning in!"

The camera gone black.

"Very interesting. Time to build a new park. We cannot let the future kids control us with a rectangular device. Everything I do, is simply for the world of Brawl Stars. We cannot become a game. We need to rule the world, not being ruled by the future."

It stood up from the couch and put on the blue clothes, yellow bleak and dark eyes. With the white gloves and the working bag it's carrying, it zipped the zippers.

In the mirror, standing a Mr. P.

"There will be a marvelous fight, Crow."

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~
No part 2 ya'll :)
I remember the time that everyone goes crazy with the WKBRL radio theories lol. It's such a great time.
That's it! Thanks for reading and I wish you a great day! Bye!