30| Sadness

A/N: you.

[(Y/n)'s pov]

"Dictation tomorrow, test next week, exam next month...Reading exercises and the club starts tomorrow..." I sighed and took my eyes off the business calendar. "Reality is tough..."

I closed up the books and backed my backpack, finally taking a rest about 4 hours of studying, from 8 pm to 12 am. I don't know what you think, but it's tiring for me to wake up at 5 in the morning. "Oh no." I suddenly remembered there was soemthing...missing.

Ugh. My least favorite lesson and least favorite teacher. Tomorrow. We're gonna have a test.

"Ugh...can't I just live in somewhere else?" Feeling extremely frustrated, I chose to take a short rest before doing some more revision for the test that I almost forgot about. "...some game?" With a sigh, I opened Brawl Stars. I haven't been playing it very seriously since this year. The game changed so much but I guess it's still good. It's still awesome, the visual and music and everything, except for the fact that doing all those dreadful mission is depressing. I ain't exaggerating.

So, I spent the next 20 minutes playing my favorite mode of the game, and had absolutely fun, more fun than I expected. I guess everything just seems so much more fun than preparing for all those meaningless so-called "educational" examinations.

"Only if I can live in a game as well..." I chuckled at my own stupid selfish silliness.

After that, I turned off my phone completely to focus on the notebooks that I rushed to make. A sudden rush of drain hit me in the bone. "Well...I haven't been feeling this heavy..." I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple. It was a weary week already, I could tell clearly, even though it's just Wednesday. Ugh, it's a long way before Friday.

Yawning, I couldn't focus to study at all. "Hm, just 5 minutes..." I turned on the alarm and rest my head in my arms that's on the desk. Slowly closing my eyes, I fell into a slumber, and literally fell as I could feel my body crashed against something and I was aching.

I guess I'm having a delusion...

Whatever, I sleep.

[Hours later.]

Where am I...

I frowned and opened up my eyes, feeling dizzy. I blinked for a few times to adjust my mind. Wait...it's not my bedroom...

"Hey there, you okay?"

A voice that's sweet like honey was spoken. I squinted from the bright light, and saw that she had orange hair with freckles on her round worried face. There was a bee traveling in her messy curly hair.

She looks familiar...but I can't recognize seeing her anywhere..

"Well...You're name is (y/n), right?" She asked curiously.

...

How did she know?

"Uh...yes? Wha-how did you know?" I asked doubtfully. I'm sure I've never seen anyone with orange hair in reality.

Wait.

I've never seen her in reality.

But she's familiar.

"Name's Bea." She smiled sweetly. "I'm gonna find Rosa. Don't move too much! You seemed to be injured quite intensively."

Bea.

Bea...

From Brawl Stars?

And she's finding Rosa.

What the hell? All I could think was how impossible it was happening. "Gosh...I just transferred into a game? And...she knows me? Why's that kinda creepy..." I suddenly felt woke awake. The fact that I ain't home...I ain't in reality.

I looked around and sat up from the bed. I'm probably in a...laboratory? Hell, there's a bed in a lab? Now that's impressive. There were tons of different liquids in beakers and test tubes, or running in long transparent tubes. There were a lot of plants and flowers and fruits as well.

I left the bed and ignored the slight ache in my head, walking around the laboratory. It was really cool, not gonna lie.

Eeeeeeek.

I jumped as I heard the noises from the door. Quickly, I turned around and saw the door opened slowly. "Um...no one?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hello."

It was a robotic voice, and I looked down. "Oh." I laughed quietly at the cute plant robot with a wheel, walking around the laboratory and grabbed a rose from the vase and put it into his pocket. Sprout.

"Follow me." Sprout said in his monotone and opened up the door fully.

"Uh...okay?" I carefully followed behind him and he led me out of the lab, into another room. It was still in green and all the natural colors, but somehow it wasn't complexly relaxing.