11. Surprise Visit

Pranav walked to the kitchenette and warmed a cup of milk.
He was a tired mentally and physically. He thought of of his brother, who might be busy in God knows what. Only he knew how much he missed his brother. Adding a heaped spoon of coffee to the now steaming milk, he poured it in a cup and was about to turn towards the exit of the kitchenette, when something caught his eye.

A dark car entered the premises of the villa. The driver of the car had made sure to turn off the head lights, and the car was moving extremely slow, just like a snake would slither in, without catching any attention.

Pranav widened his eyes and he sucked in a sharp breath. He immediately stepped towards the wall, as if he would be visible as a silhouette. He looked around and was thankful to his wit that he did not turn on the lights.

He concentrated on his breathing, and tried to maintain his composure.

He looked at the cup in his hands. Next minute, he drained it in the sink and opened the faucet to wash away the remainder. He washed the cup and wiped it dry. He then placed the cup back with the other crockery and looked around.
Satisfied, he walked back to his bedroom.

He looked at the timid frame of his wife, who was exhausted after a long night. She was still not very comfortable with him and would be too bashful to initiate intimacy. She would not step ahead, apart from a few lingering touches, and Pranav would be left to carry out all the responsibility.

He sighed and licked his lips.

He went near her and gently pushed away the duvet that she was wrapped in. He was thankful to his stars that they had already sorted out their differences or he was not left with any choice, but to force himself upon her.

"Shraddha?" He lightly called her, shaking her shoulders.

She was too tired to respond, but when he was persistent and tapped her cheeks, she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Pranav? What is it? You need something?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah. Get up." Pranav whispered.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pulled herself up.

"Take off your clothes." He said, pulling up his own T-shirt from his head.

She widened her eyes.
"What? We just.... I am tired." She protested.

"I will let you sleep all you want. But now take them off." He said, coming closer and pulling off the duvet.

"What are you doing? Pranav, please." She whispered.

Pranav was in no mood to listen. He just pulled her up and she was startled and standing in his arms, with wide fearful eyes.

"We will be just sleeping in the balcony. I said, I will let you sleep. Why don't you just follow what is told?" A hint of disappointment was visible in his eyes.

"Take them off." He repeated coldly.

She looked down and stripped. He let her keep her inner garments. She was surprised when he picked up the duvet and wrapped it around her. She shrieked in panic when he picked her up effortlessly and walked towards the balcony. He settled there, with her in his arms.

She looked up at him, not able to understand anything.

He placed her light body on himself and peeled the strap of her bra, pulling her hand out of it, but kept the garment as it was, in its place. He then wrapped the duvet around both of them, in such a way, that her bare skin or her femininity was not visible, even to him. Only his naked chest and her head rested on it was the scene created.
Tucking her head under his chin, he closed his eyes.