19. Momentary Bliss

There were multiple times when Kite had landed in the Birds room. Pranav did not find any single suspicious activity in the transmitted information.

It came as a surprise when, his father, Gautam, landed down to Charu Villa, at the news of a new entry of a tiny human.

Pranav had his breath hitched when he handed the baby to his father. The old wise eyes gleamed with satisfaction, for the first time. Pranav had a mini heart attack when his father walked away with the baby in his arms. He for the first time, after his wife's death, entered their Pooja room. But instead of going to the idol of Lord Krishna, he stopped in front of the large photo of his wife.

Pranav blinked with relief when his father slowly raised the baby to the level of her face, just for a moment, bringing it back to hold him safe.

"Did you see this? A circle is completed today. You left, and I am here to relish this moment all alone." He said to the beautiful woman in the frame.

He then looked at the baby.
"I know, you would have celebrated this moment with everything in you. And I will not leave a stone unturned to fulfill your wishes. The world is supposed to know, that we have a rightful person to take over in far future." He added with misty eyes.

Pranav froze at his words.
He could now make out the real reason behind his father's actions. He could understand, why there was no sign of threat to his wife or the unborn child.
The only reason was, his father was satisfied with the progressive relationship of Pranav and Shraddha. It was just like he wanted.

Shraddha was alive because, he pretended to love her.

Everything was so crystal clear.

Gautam Agarwal decided to throw a grand party in the honour of his grandson's birth.

Long forgotten relatives were invited. Old and new business alliances were send special personalized invitations. The otherwise gloomy and lonely Villa was chirping like happy birds. Decorated from top to bottom, it had a makeover like never before. Gautam Agarwal was personally looking into everything.

Pranav, after an unknown period of time, relaxed mentally. There was a momentary relief that everything will finally be fine.

The celebration was a combination of traditional rituals and a contemporary party in the evening.

Shraddha and the baby were to be involved in the short series of rituals and a small Pooja, followed by the offering and donations of sweets, fruits and clothes to the needy.

Dressed in simple kurta, Pranav held the baby while they offered their gratitude to the almighty, in presence of family and close friends.

Kabir

It was the name decided and accepted by everyone for the new member of Agarwal family.

Surprisingly, after those rituals, Gautam blessed both Shraddha and little Kabir, and decided to leave to his usual destination, leaving the responsibility of the party on Pranav's shoulders.

He was too happy and content that day. He tucked his wife and the baby to sleep, and making sure that they are looked after well, he engaged himself with the arrangement of the party.

It came as a surprise for Jay, when Siddharth stepped on the floor and got hold of the beats. He was receiving a loud cheer and he pulled in his dear friend Pranav, who too managed to let himself out after so long.
Jay hooted and whistled as the two friends took over the stage, complimenting each other, just like old days. The music did not seem to fade away, and the happiness did not seem to cease.

No one knew, when everyone had joined them and the solo dance turned to a dual performance and then morphed into a group dance.

For the first time, Pranav truly felt carefree.