1.Amaya

Tu apne aapko mera sukoon
rehende,

Dard dene ke liye saara jahan kaafi hain

Risk.....

Kaisa yeh risk hain, ajab sa mix hain.

Like eid just started but here I am playing with my future just  by taking a risk.

Only two days are left for exams to start but look here am seated with all my family with a bowl of sheer kurma.

'Like aaj kuch toofaani karte hain aaj kuch nahi padhte hain.' I am mad!

I am so stressed that I think I might loose my conscience any time. Allah!!!

Does government don't know that there are people who have loads of guest to attend.

Now should I study or attend the guest??

If I sit in a corner with a book,guest will say I don't have manners and if I sit with them my future will taunt me.

I can't even swallow this tasty sweet. I am so stressed. I really need to study or else I am a gone case.

I swallowed the sweet in three spoons and then walked out of the huge hall with a determine mind.

Taking a deep breath I started with my enemy. Chemistry!!

With a burden on my heart I sat with all the books and started my mission to finish at least three chapters. Bismillah!!

Once I was done with the first chapter I knew I will have to go down by a hour because at that time guests will be at its peak. I revised one more time which was a bit good. At least I tried.

I left the books the way they were and walked to washroom and washed my was than did my makeup again and changed the dress.

When I walked down I could smell fresh ghee aroma from kitchen so walked the kitchen way.

"Ahye haye hayeee!! Oye oye hye!! Sabh yahi hain kya bhai??" I asked raising my brows looking at everyone.

"Haan bas aap hi busy thi....." Husna smiled and said. I nodded.

"Kisko eid mubarak keh rahi thi huh?" Sadaf asked with that bitchy smile I nodded.

"Kitaabo ko...." I replied with great sweetness in my tone but it came the way it should.

"Sahi hain, top karlo tum abh" She again commented I chuckle.

"Pass hona chahti hoo kyu nazar laga rahi hoon." I said looking in her eyes which was beautiful perfectly arched with khol. She glared back but I looked away. I don't wanna wear spectacles by looking in her eyes. Yuck!

All the ladies with this stupid was in kitchen. I just can't stand this person here.

I Amaya love everyone but this sadaf and his brother saadhil are the biggest shit in here.

They just know how ruin a mood and thier mother is too beautiful to have them. Who is just like them.

"Ammi I will sit with them all please bring me a bowl too."Ammi nodded and I walked out with a grin.