34.amaya

Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth.....

Steps

Steps can be easy, when you both try to climb up. But can be hard when only one tries.

Sometimes when we fail in relationship, we have options which varies from situations.

If you don't let yourself come out of it you are still on the first step no one can help you.

It you push yourself and take one step, you will take five steps the second time. If you push yourself again.

If you take a step back after second step than that says you pulled yourself from where you begin.

I guess no one got what I said you all are confused and might be thinking I am talking in sleep.

No..... I hope you never get this because it's takes broken heart to understand what I just said. So I hope you never get a heartbreak.

Nabhan was a case which helped me alot I mean if he wouldn't have there for me after two years I might have been in office now having cookies and  coffee.

I glanced him who was driving the car. We were going to airport now. He tried to pull me back in his life. I find myself lucky. Very lucky.

There are few fears but I won't let my fear eclipse my love.

I got him after two long years now I will again try on us. I know I am being stupid giving him chances.

I remember on my mehendi when henna artist was doing her work she asked groom's name.

I was numb, I thought for a good two minutes before saying nabhan. Those two minutes decided my life.

In those two minutes I came across a nabhan who married me not abandoned me.

The one I married to was what I saw nabhan now. And the one who abandoned me was no one but anger.

In anger we take many decision which we regret and I regret leaving nabhan alone. I should have Walked back and told him everything that night.

Now, when I see nabhan smiling at me I couldn't stop my self shying. Allah!

"Sorry we had to leave soon after nikkah. Everything is settled there you need not to worry about anything."he said holding my hand and taking it to his laps

"When will we be back?" I asked feeling bad to leave this city

"Three weeks maximum." He replied

"Mafia work?" He hummed while parking the car. Umer, nadia, saadiq bhai, akram,mukram with ten more men were there waiting for us.

We were going in jet so it was relaxing. Nabhan talked to the men while nadia pulled me to her.

"Amaya there will be days he might yell at you so try to control yourself and talk to him when he is cool at mind okay. Don't talk back when he is angry this is again on of the huge mission according to what I noticed." I nodded and understood what she wanted to say