4.Nabhaan

Jabh se rakha hain ankhon mein tujhe,

Log ankhon se jalte hain....

Deep breath.

The only thing which can calm me right now. I could feel light head ache now.

Why can't I can find this woman anywhere. That bastard told that she will be right here where I am now.

The bastard! I so wanna kill him I took few deep breathes and looked around this group of black crows who making stupid noise here.

I stopped at similar looking eyes girl standing at a corner. I could see a fear in her eyes.

Those beautiful eyes were shinning under sunlight rest of all her face was hidden shit man!!

I knew that she is the girl but let go for she looked so scared. I don't wanna see any tears in those orbs of her. I just love those eyes of her.

I walked to my car and sat in the vehicle and looked at her. She walked further in and sat on bench.

I reversed my car and waited there for her to come out. That bastard won't come to take her. I knew this for he called and informed me to kill her here

She walked out and looked around than started walking.damn!

Now she is walking to home it's gonna be soo difficult for her. I wish to drop her home but she is already scared of this black car.

I made her notice my this black car so she herself run from me and I can buy some time to figure out something to save her

I slowly followed her I guess she didn't noticed me. She was walking so slowly.

I looked at her when she turned and looked around as if searching for me. I smiled at her smartness. Stupid!

As she walked in I took a turn and return to home for I have to report boss about this.

When I entered I saw everyone getting dead silent I got suspicious about this now.

When bhabhi and akram smiles at me I knew something tasty was cooking and they surrounded saadiq bhai, zeeshan and mukram without omer but nadia bhabhi involved I am damn sure now. I walked to my room

I was in shower the best things when you are thinking something stressful.

I closed my eyes in bliss to see her beautiful eyes. Her eyes held so much fear and so much innocence and purity in them.

It was so dreamy moment when her eyes locked along me. That moment with always be memorable.

Her eyes resemble so much that of mine. We have same eyes and eyes color ,black. Shit I am whipped.

I walked out to see akram and saadiq bhai in my room.

I walked to them while drying my hair. Saadiq bhai was calculating my each move and I can say he is trying to figure out something.

"Say it boss." I finally broke the silence.

"Why are you smiling like fool since you came here?" I raised my brows and they mirrored my act.